UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: UCL requirements for conflicts - Tatooine

Post#41 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:18 am

Chaotic999 wrote:For the conflict ended:
- Wednesday 7th February 19 - reward = reward = Speeder Truck (aka Wookie Wagon) /Imperial Troop Transport - UCL threshold was 39k

Is this correct? I had 37k on Tat and finished top 1.2%. imp lvl11.

Chaotic999 - NO IT IS NOT CORRECT!

Info was taken from a last second post as follows:

PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------------
    Tat - 38, 980- 0. 81% - 3 m
BUT...

My grab of the Final Stats for UCL shown here show UCL threshold was closer to 35K.

ObiWanKenobi2016 needs to edit their Post here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#42 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:03 am

- Wednesday 7th February 19 - reward = reward = Speeder Truck (aka Wookie Wagon) /Imperial Troop Transport - UCL threshold was 39k

Correction! The final figure should be 36k.

EDIT:

DeathStriker wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 needs to edit their Post here.

Done.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#43 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:17 am

Trammel wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:Competition for the Speeder Truck (Wookie wagon) / ITT was much fiercer than last time, with Tat UCL being 39k, whereas last time this unit was available in September 18, it was 29k.

This is good news for Zynga. It shows there's a real appetite to play this game intensely (and I'm sure buy crystals) when the unit frags available are valued by their customers.

The increase in UCL threshold is significant. I wonder if the September figure was soft, as players were tired (/spent?) out after the EP event the week before.

I doubt next week's figures will be as high given the rewards on offer.

This was a terrible, tough conflict. The heat was too much on Tatooine. Kept getting attacked within minutes of logging off. This was way harder than the last Armored Transport conflict, where I collected 20+ frags. This time I left with no frags. I could find killable bases on Day 1 and Day 2. It started getting hard, steeply, Day 3 onward. From then it went downhill; I lost like almost half of attacks and that hurt my gears a lot. Anyway, lost momentum and sadly dropped out of the race with no frags. Day 4 I also joined the Dandoran conflict but didn't fare well; no killable bases just huge monster bases that don't belong to any squads.
Beaten, will return again!
This game -- you need a system, focus and momentum. When there is an important conflict, either you commit or you don't :p

Trammel
HQ9 Empire, 13k medals

I finished UC on Tat with about 50 attack wins and 30 defenses (7 defense losses, no attack losses). I'm a level 9 imp with over 100K medals. You have to revenge. The easiest gears I get are revenge attacks. I probably had 20-25 of them.

When I am looking for bases, >95% are prestige, with a few 10's scattered in (that are frequently tougher than the prestige bases). At any given time, there are probably 5 I get to know that are easy as hell, and I pound the shit out of those bases. This time, there was a guy named Rebel Steve (no squad) who had an HD base. It was an easy hundo. I hit him twice a day. There was a level 10 from Latinoclan who clearly had shut down for a while. I could tell from his loot (200K or so of alloy/credits, ~2K cb) that no one was home. I hit that base 1-2X per day. There was a base named sgtjohnkim that I pounded. A lot of bases that are shut down for a while will reappear again quickly because when they don't check in, protection only lasts about an hour (maybe less).

So, my approach is to only attack maybe twice in a session. I go balls out when I do to make sure I get the hundo. Full air if needed, and I pretty much always drop the flag. I will either be revenge attacking or searching for the bases I know. And if you see have to hit a new one, obviously, go for bases that forgot to turn on the armory. Or, look for a base with no upgrades going, dekas dead, and loot that is lowish and basically the same for both credits/alloy. Even if the GR is on, the SC will be empty, traps will be down, and if you know how to handle GR troops, it will probably be easy enough.

When revenging, remember that you can click revenge, load the base, and scout it out. You can see what armory equipment is activated (if nothing is blinking, attack right then, lol). Then click done and adjust your loadout. If they are in a squad, you can load and scout the base that way, and find out where traps are. Makes it a lot easier, and it will be more like a war attack where you come up with a specific plan and loadout for the base.

My loadout: 4 kubaz (lvl 9), 3 shocks (9), 4 rodians (9/9), 47 storms (9/9), Lugg (6), Astromed (9), Kessen (9), two vt-49's (5), 6 tie brute (8/5). I carry four prestige rodians, an astromed and a shock trooper in the SC, which I always deploy. It takes so long to cook the loadout, reloading the SC is no big deal from my donor base.

And, if you're just dumping shit-tons of buffed jets (like all the rebels who flail against my base do), then try buffed storms with a few rodians. If you get the shields down, the bombers do a ton of damage to the base and help get to at least 50% damage. It also takes a buffed burst turret a whole lot longer to kill 7 storms than one jumper, so keep that in mind.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#44 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:16 am

Boog wrote:
Trammel wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:Competition for the Speeder Truck (Wookie wagon) / ITT was much fiercer than last time, with Tat UCL being 39k, whereas last time this unit was available in September 18, it was 29k.

This is good news for Zynga. It shows there's a real appetite to play this game intensely (and I'm sure buy crystals) when the unit frags available are valued by their customers.

The increase in UCL threshold is significant. I wonder if the September figure was soft, as players were tired (/spent?) out after the EP event the week before.

This was a terrible, tough conflict. The heat was too much on Tatooine. Kept getting attacked within minutes of logging off. This was way harder than the last Armored Transport conflict, where I collected 20+ frags. This time I left with no frags. I could find killable bases on Day 1 and Day 2. It started getting hard, steeply, Day 3 onward. From then it went downhill; I lost like almost half of attacks and that hurt my gears a lot. Anyway, lost momentum and sadly dropped out of the race with no frags. Day 4 I also joined the Dandoran conflict but didn't fare well; no killable bases just huge monster bases that don't belong to any squads.
This game -- you need a system, focus and momentum. When there is an important conflict, either you commit or you don't :p

Trammel
HQ9 Empire, 13k medals

I finished UC on Tat with about 50 attack wins and 30 defenses (7 defense losses, no attack losses). I'm a level 9 imp with over 100K medals. You have to revenge. The easiest gears I get are revenge attacks. I probably had 20-25 of them.

When I am looking for bases, >95% are prestige, with a few 10's scattered in (that are frequently tougher than the prestige bases). At any given time, there are probably 5 I get to know that are easy as hell, and I pound the shit out of those bases. This time, there was a guy named Rebel Steve (no squad) who had an HD base. It was an easy hundo. I hit him twice a day. There was a level 10 from Latinoclan who clearly had shut down for a while. I could tell from his loot (200K or so of alloy/credits, ~2K cb) that no one was home. I hit that base 1-2X per day. There was a base named sgtjohnkim that I pounded. A lot of bases that are shut down for a while will reappear again quickly because when they don't check in, protection only lasts about an hour (maybe less).

So, my approach is to only attack maybe twice in a session. I go balls out when I do to make sure I get the hundo. Full air if needed, and I pretty much always drop the flag. I will either be revenge attacking or searching for the bases I know. And if you see have to hit a new one, obviously, go for bases that forgot to turn on the armory. Or, look for a base with no upgrades going, dekas dead, and loot that is lowish and basically the same for both credits/alloy. Even if the GR is on, the SC will be empty, traps will be down, and if you know how to handle GR troops, it will probably be easy enough.

When revenging, remember that you can click revenge, load the base, and scout it out. You can see what armory equipment is activated (if nothing is blinking, attack right then, lol). Then click done and adjust your loadout. If they are in a squad, you can load and scout the base that way, and find out where traps are. Makes it a lot easier, and it will be more like a war attack where you come up with a specific plan and loadout for the base.

My loadout: 4 kubaz (lvl 9), 3 shocks (9), 4 rodians (9/9), 47 storms (9/9), Lugg (6), Astromed (9), Kessen (9), two vt-49's (5), 6 tie brute (8/5). I carry four prestige rodians, an astromed and a shock trooper in the SC, which I always deploy. It takes so long to cook the loadout, reloading the SC is no big deal from my donor base.

And, if you're just dumping shit-tons of buffed jets (like all the rebels who flail against my base do), then try buffed storms with a few rodians. If you get the shields down, the bombers do a ton of damage to the base and help get to at least 50% damage. It also takes a buffed burst turret a whole lot longer to kill 7 storms than one jumper, so keep that in mind.

Spot on my friend, that is exactly how to play Tat. Numerous of my squad mates hit top 10-5% this tourney just from defensive wins and the odd attack...

Me... I got bored and destroyed a fuck ton of rebels on Dando... ;)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#45 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:23 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

Correction! The final figure should be 36k.

Ok thank you, agree with some posts here, was a tough conflict. if it were not for def wins on tat I would have struggled, I kept getting some hard nut bases to attack, lots of 2 stars and the odd loss lol, not many 3 stars, oh well good fun anyway.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#46 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:56 pm

Boog wrote:
Trammel wrote:

Trammel
HQ9 Empire, 13k medals

Great tactics! Thanks for sharing! I will have to try revenge attacks!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#47 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:39 pm

Boog wrote:...

Great strategy share, my friend. I confess, I haven't hit the 'revenge' button in years, but I'll give it a go now.

:)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#48 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:17 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:
Boog wrote:...

Great strategy share, my friend. I confess, I haven't hit the 'revenge' button in years, but I'll give it a go now. :)

I'm guessing the best planet for revenge as a rebel is Hoth, but it may not work as well as revenging on Tatooine as an imp. Revenge attacks are much more satisfying (when they work, lol) than regular attacks, imo.

Trammel
Captain

Post#49 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:49 pm

Boog wrote:When revenging, remember that you can click revenge, load the base, and scout it out. You can see what armory equipment is activated (if nothing is blinking, attack right then, lol). Then click done and adjust your loadout. If they are in a squad, you can load and scout the base that way, and find out where traps are. Makes it a lot easier, and it will be more like a war attack where you come up with a specific plan and loadout for the base.

Cool strategy and load out Boog! I'm getting bored of dumping a truckload of jump troopers on the field -- it is becoming a chore. Gonna try some other combinations.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#50 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:36 pm

I can no longer edit the original post, so I have inserted the extra data below.

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The purpose of this thread is to keep track of requirements to reach UCL on Tatooine. This post will therefore be updated periodically for everyone's ease of reference.

For the conflict ended:
- Wednesday 14th February 19 - reward = reward = T2-B skin / AT-ST skin - UCL threshold was 18k

- Wednesday 7th February 19 - reward = reward = Speeder Truck (aka Wookie Wagon) /Imperial Troop Transport - UCL threshold was 36k

- Wednesday 31st January 19 - reward = reward = Demolition Droid / LIN - UCL threshold was 15k

- Wednesday 23rd January 19 - reward = reward = Demolition Droid / LIN - UCL threshold was 16k

- Wednesday 16th January 19 - reward = reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR Shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 31k

- Wednesday 9th January 19 - reward = reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR Shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 31k

- Wednesday 2nd January 19 - reward = reward = Senator Leia / Lord Vader - UCL threshold was 20k

- Wednesday 27th December 18 - reward = reward = WED / Imperial Astromech - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 20th December 18 - reward = reward = WED / Imperial Astromech - UCL threshold was ???k

- Wednesday 13th December 18 - reward = reward = ??? / ??? - UCL threshold was 20k
*This is not a typo. I missed the data for this week :oops:

- Wednesday 6th December 18 - reward = reward = ??? / ??? - UCL threshold was 16k

- Wednesday 28th November 18 - reward = Skin for AT-AP / AT-MP - UCL threshold was 20k

- Wednesday 14th November 18 - reward = GR Sharpshooter / GR shocktrooper - UCL threshold was 36k

- Wednesday 7th November 18 - reward = Modified SDK4 hero - UCL threshold was 14k

- Wednesday 31st October 18 - reward = Modified SDK4 hero - UCL threshold was 18k

- Wednesday 24th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 15k

- Wednesday 17th October 18 - reward = Alliance Pilot / Imperial Pilot - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 3rd October 18 - reward = Rancor samples / frags - UCL threshold was 21k

- Wednesday 26th September 18 - reward = T2-B / AT-ST skin - UCL threshold was 25k
(n/b due to a server update kicking in 30 minutes before the end, the event effectively finished early)

- Wednesday 19th September 18 - reward = Speeder truck / ITT, UCL threshold was 29k

- Wednesday 12th September 18 - reward = Tog frags, UCL threshold was 47K n/b EP

- Wednesday 5th September 18 - reward = IA/WED frags, UCL threshold was 47K. n/b EP

n/b EP indicates there was an EP event running concurrently. UCL is much higher when this happens due to the availability of dev bases for both factions on Tatooine.

PLEASE NOTE:
1) This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr.
2) This is a LINE chat contributed to by members voluntarily.
3) In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
4) Although these are the final readings in that thread, they are rounded up to the nearest thousand, as precise readings are not possible unless someone does a post in the last few seconds before the conflict ends.
5) It follows from this that the actual UCL threshold may have been slightly higher.
6) UCL thresholds vary depending on the conflict prize and duration.
7) UCL thresholds are higher when there is an EP event running concurrent to the conflict.

Return to “General Discussions”