NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:53 am

mkenobi wrote:
DesertPyramid wrote:People were asking for medals to mean something...

I hope Devs don't read this... What's the max of medals you can keep? 145k medals? I don't know, I never got there on Windows, and I never will get there on Android anyway... :lol:

So well, imagine if only players with that amount of medals could join Prestige Level. I know a few of them from the Forum that would be in the Prestige Level thanks to their medals. Devs do this to prevent players of keep dropping medals to get easy rivals in matchmaking, and buy more crystals to keep winning attacks if they want to be in the Prestige Level some day... At least, it makes some sense.

If you want to be in the Prestige Level, max out your medals. :D

The maximum are 148.300 medals.
I agree with that idea. I think it's right. It is not easy to win so many battles to obtain the maximum in medals. It would be a good reward for the effort made.In this game I have 2 years and I have only 88K medals (+ 10K attacks won). It's a long way to go....
Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

DeathStriker

Post#72 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:42 am

NOTICE: Release ofPrestige Level!

⇨ See New Topic: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

FIRST LOOK SCREENSHOTS

New Prestige Level

Prestige Level HQ Upgrade - Rebel Faction - Indicator
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Prestige Level HQ Upgrade - Rebel Faction
(Click here to view LARGER image)

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#73 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:43 pm

I clicked and saw this:

I'm only 5 mi alloy capacity in my storage for my Rebel HQ 10 -- upgrading a depot right now (1w remaining) -- so, I'll have to wait to see where all this bullshit will take me...

Upgrading to Prestige Level you will able to hunt Rancors? All what I wanted...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#74 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 pm

mkenobi wrote:I clicked and saw this:

I'm only 5 mi alloy capacity in my storage for my Rebel HQ 10 -- upgrading a depot right now (1w remaining) -- so, I'll have to wait to see where all this bullshit will take me...

Upgrading to Prestige Level you will able to hunt Rancors? All what I wanted...

Then a 2 week upgrade for that HQ... it's level 11 whatever anyone says... I don't know if I've got it in me... gonna have a serious think over the weekend... Maxed out so long ago...... Will see
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Mava11
Officer

Post#75 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:01 pm

WHAT IS THIS? Every troop training now prompts you to choose a sample or train instead of even giving you the option to only train by default? Terrible and non intuitive to make setting your training to take even longer! I am aware of what samples I have. No need to have a reminder each time I train 1 troop at a time.
Please give a option to disable the pop up or remove it in settings.

systemshock
Captain

Post#76 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Does anyone know if a prestige level player will only be matched against other prestige level players, or we will all play in the same pool? It is probably the second one, but still :)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#77 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Nope, you can bet the prestige pussies with one medal will be getting attacked by sevens and eights, with 20 extra walls, two extra turrets, and a fucking hidden rancor trap. That piece of shit better add 5000 to the base score.

DeathStriker

Post#78 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:13 pm

Mava11 wrote:WHAT IS THIS? Every troop training now prompts you to choose a sample or train instead of even giving you the option to only train by default? Terrible and non intuitive to make setting your training to take even longer! I am aware of what samples I have. No need to have a reminder each time I train 1 troop at a time.

Mava11 - In Barracks, Factory, Hero Command, Starship Command and Cantina - you see SAMPLES on some Units.

:arrow: YOU NOW HAVE A CHOICE... Either:

1. Use HQ Sample.

- OR -

2. Pay to Train / Build / Mobilize / Commission / Hire.

See my Post found here

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Tomato
Commodore

Post#79 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Mava11 wrote:WHAT IS THIS? Every troop training now prompts you to choose a sample or train instead of even giving you the option to only train by default? Terrible and non intuitive to make setting your training to take even longer! I am aware of what samples I have. No need to have a reminder each time I train 1 troop at a time.

Ohh FFS that's what that was.. horrible design.
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(

LordWader
Commodore

Post#80 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Well, looks like I will not be able to collect alloy to upgrade to prestige because right now on Tak, all I am getting are CFNOs, but Iooking at all the other planets and each one lists number of players on that particular planet as zero

Return to “General Discussions”