NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:40 pm

NOTICE: First HQ To Reach Prestige Level

Prestige Level HQ - Base View - Rebel Faction
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Crystals were used...

ALSO...

:arrow: NOTE: Prestige SC adds +2 UC Increase to Max 42 UC and Prestige Level Troop Transports add +4 UC Increase each so with 3 you get +12 UC Increase or combined Loadout of 132 UC + 42 UC or Max Prestige UC of 174 UC !! :o

ALSO...

Prestige Level Shields adds +1 to RANGE from 6 Tiles to 7 Tiles.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#82 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:53 pm

All my squad are posting videos winning 450k contra vs dev bases... and i'm fucking CNFO......

Game over.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

LordWader
Commodore

Post#83 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Ok, this is getting weird. So after all the CFNOs, I logged off and back in again and went for an attack. I came across a dev base I almost always see and it had 2 million credits and alloy and almost 200K of CB! I all the alloy, even with dev bases, so HQ 10 players can quickly upgrade to prestige, or is this some wonderful glitch?

SnarfVader
Commander

Post#84 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:58 pm

DarkRebel wrote:How does one get the prestige droid ?

I am guessing you have to purchase with crystals :)

Nope. Once you start your HQ upgrade to 11 you get the droid. He's pretty cool too, if you collect 1 resource he zips around your base and collects the rest.

I dunno what all the whining is about in regards to this update... this is, by far, the biggest quality of life update the game has ever received. Hells, you can even trash units in your loadout without having to break shields on a troop dump attack... that's friggin' huge. Wall upgrades are a 10th of the cost now, and there's actually some use in upgrading barracks past 9th now. Personally speaking, I think this update is awesome. I can FINALLY start spending my resources on upgrading stuff other than bloody walls and traps.

SnarfVader
Commander

Post#85 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:00 pm

LordWader wrote:Ok, this is getting weird. So after all the CFNOs, I logged off and back in again and went for an attack. I came across a dev base I almost always see and it had 2 million credits and alloy and almost 200K of CB! I all the alloy, even with dev bases, so HQ 10 players can quickly upgrade to prestige, or is this some wonderful glitch?

:!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :!: :?: :!:

Seriously? :shock:

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#86 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:00 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: First HQ To Reach Prestige Level

Prestige Level HQ - Base View - Rebel Faction

Crystals were used...

ALSO...

:arrow: NOTE: Prestige SC adds +2 UC Increase to Max 42 UC and Prestige Level Troop Transports add +4 UC Increase each so with 3 you get +12 UC Increase or combined Loadout of 132 UC + 42 UC or Max Prestige UC of 174 UC !! :o

ALSO...

Prestige Level Shields adds +1 to RANGE from 6 Tiles to 7 Tiles.

WTF... hope he can find an opponent to use it on!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

LordWader
Commodore

Post#87 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:08 pm

SnarfVader wrote:
LordWader wrote:Ok, this is getting weird. So after all the CFNOs, I logged off and back in again and went for an attack. I came across a dev base I almost always see and it had 2 million credits and alloy and almost 200K of CB! I all the alloy, even with dev bases, so HQ 10 players can quickly upgrade to prestige, or is this some wonderful glitch?

Oh yes! Hit another dev base for almost the same amount of loot! Basically, a couple of attacks and I can already upgrade my HQ to prestige!

systemshock
Commander

Post#88 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:10 pm

This may not be a coincidence :)

DeathStriker

INFO: Prestige Droid Information

Post#89 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:14 pm

NEW PRESTIGE DROID INFO:

SnarfVader wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:How does one get the prestige droid ?

I am guessing you have to purchase with crystals :)

Nope. Once you start your HQ upgrade to 11 you get the droid. He's pretty cool too, if you collect 1 resource he zips around your base and collects the rest.

Yes! - Once you begin Upgrade of Level 10 HQ to Prestige Levelyou will get 1 Prestige Droid.

If you have 5 Base Repair Droids you will get a 6th one that becomes the Prestige Droid leaving you still with 5 "regular" Base Repair Droids.

MORE INFO

Prestige HQ Upgrade - Rebel Faction

Prestige Droid Hut - Rebel Faction

Prestige Droid Info 1 - Rebel Faction

Prestige Droid Info 2 - Rebel Faction

Prestige Droid Info 3 - Rebel Faction

Prestige Droid Info 4 - Rebel Faction

Adding to this Topic...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Additional Screenshots

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

SnarfVader
Commander

Post#90 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:18 pm

LordWader wrote:
SnarfVader wrote:

Oh yes! Hit another dev base for almost the same amount of loot! Basically, a couple of attacks and I can already upgrade my HQ to prestige!

I'm about to scout Tako for a dev base, will put up a screenshot if I find a loot-haul. My squad-mate just hit a known bot base, SyfoDyas, and hit the jackpot. :lol: Methinks this will get patched :(

Return to “General Discussions”