All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
SFOne
Commodore
Posts: 109

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#141 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:59 am

Tat is the new Erkit for rebels. It seems to have been the way since the last nt50 was on Erkit. I think Dark~Brigade chased all the rebels away :lol:

I am barely playing attack at the moment so basically empty. I don't need any of the frags available apart from those in war so playing defense. I'll attack some base then just defend my way through conflicts. I'm being attacked within 10 minutes of logging off anywhere other than tat.

I can hide for days on tat and about a month ago when my last 2 shields were upgrading to X and I was usually full of loot I could still go for days without being attacked.
Rebel Level 10 80k+
Proud member of TheMidnightMob

SWC Tools For Android
  • Releases: https://github.com/DaveCMo/Android-SWC-Tools/releases
  • https://youtu.be/8rPACDDEWhg


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4789

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#142 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:18 am

mkenobi wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:KSoD Statistics Trend Analysis

  • The overall "trend" for the number of Squad per Faction shows continued ⬆ Increase .
  • The overall "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction shows continued ⬇ Decrease .
OVERALL - Despite the "bump" provided by the Guard Reserve Balance Update along with the movie - Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi - the trends shows what Players / Squads have been experienceing, that is more and more Squads trying to fill their rosters with fewer and fewer available Players leading to multiple Squads with not enough Players to effectively do Squad Wars.

Interesting, I'm bad at statistics, but what I'm seeing in practice is the same: less imperial players are playing the game and more squads are filled with lots empty rooms...

I would like to know if other players are experiencing the same, not being attacked for so long as if you were all alone in the game...

mkenobi - Your post confirms my "Analysis" which I posted in full here.

If I have time I will "add" to what I have already done and post "updated trend analysis" in the months a head.

It is my hope that we start seeing some "balance" in that as Squad Numbers rise so does the Number of Commanders.

Continuing the Conversation...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 881

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#143 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:10 pm

DeathStriker wrote:If I have time I will "add" to what I have already done and post "updated trend analysis" in the months a head.

It is my hope that we start seeing some "balance" in that as Squad Numbers rise so does the Number of Commanders.

Continuing the Conversation...


Great contribution, DS.

Another interesting graph to see would be medal tallies, attacks won, and defences won. This would be useful to see how each faction is faring. The number of wins v medals for rebels used to be in sharp contrast to each other suggesting a preponderance of 1 or 2 star wins.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


TNT
Major General
Posts: 474

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#144 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:55 pm

But why is the number of squads increasing? It means that all the new players are also creating new squads, despite how getting new people to join is a nightmare. Devs need to start combining squads. :D


I just spent nearly 2 days without getting attacked on Tat. Nice and quiet. I do get attacked immediately on other planets.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
No Line or Discord required. (though the latter is available if you want to)

Also available in a trial version.


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1069

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#145 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:30 pm

TNT wrote:But why is the number of squads increasing? It means that all the new players are also creating new squads, despite how getting new people to join is a nightmare. Devs need to start combining squads. :D

Yes, I have the same thought... I'm finding lots of squads with only the leader, or the leader and one Officer and under Request Only... Like "I will create my own Squad, then I close the door and throw away the key... No one will come bother me with troops requests or asking dumb questions... And no one will tell me how to attack in Wars or saying from hour to hour that I need to upgrade my Squad Center... And if someone starts to send me banthas i just kick him out..." :lol:

The solution: Devs put Squad creation at cost of 2,000 crystals. People will give up of build their own Squad and join the first squad they find...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)


TNT
Major General
Posts: 474

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#146 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:45 am

mkenobi wrote:Yes, I have the same thought... I'm finding lots of squads with only the leader, or the leader and one Officer and under Request Only... Like "I will create my own Squad, then I close the door and throw away the key... No one will come bother me with troops requests or asking dumb questions... And no one will tell me how to attack in Wars or saying from hour to hour that I need to upgrade my Squad Center... And if someone starts to send me banthas i just kick him out..." :lol:

The solution: Devs put Squad creation at cost of 2,000 crystals. People will give up of build their own Squad and join the first squad they find...

Other games I have played do in fact charge a hefty amount of earnable money to create a squad and sometimes even add a minimum lvl to it.
I always wondered why, but I guess that this is the reason.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
No Line or Discord required. (though the latter is available if you want to)

Also available in a trial version.


DarthBratzzznew
Admiral
Posts: 646

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#147 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:28 am

The problem -at least for war is not the number of different squads, but the number of players required to start a war. In Clash you can do wars with 5-10-15-20 all the way to 50 players I believe (30 is highest number I have witnessed, but I am not that deep into Clash so maybe I am talkin' nonsense above 30 participants).
Then you can afford to have a nice little squad with only 5-6 good friends and still be able to play wars, progress, have fun et cetera.
The rigidity of Disney is the SOLE BIGGEST PROBLEM in this game. Too long cooking times, squad wars only available for teams of 15 players, endless bugs, unavailability of 2nd cantina allowing for more creative loadouts, absurd prices for deka upgrades, chat lag, useless censor algorithms... you name it, it has been around for ages and will not go away. Not even if you could pay crystals for it :-(
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:


User avatar
LosVega
Major General
Posts: 497

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#148 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:37 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:The problem -at least for war is not the number of different squads, but the number of players required to start a war. In Clash you can do wars with 5-10-15-20 all the way to 50 players I believe (30 is highest number I have witnessed, but I am not that deep into Clash so maybe I am talkin' nonsense above 30 participants).
Then you can afford to have a nice little squad with only 5-6 good friends and still be able to play wars, progress, have fun et cetera.
The rigidity of Disney is the SOLE BIGGEST PROBLEM in this game. Too long cooking times, squad wars only available for teams of 15 players, endless bugs, unavailability of 2nd cantina allowing for more creative loadouts, absurd prices for deka upgrades, chat lag, useless censor algorithms... you name it, it has been around for ages and will not go away. Not even if you could pay crystals for it :-(


I am sure that when squad wars first arrived on the Windows version, you only needed 5 to start a war. It was updated much later to 15 so I don't think that it is a stretch for the game to be adjusted to give an option on the squad war party number of participants. In fact, I think that's where squad wars needs to go to next to address the rise in the number of squads and the lower number of players in those squads. The only downside I see is the added layers of matchmaking which really shouldn't be that big a deal but regardless, players need an incentive to remain in the game other than PVP.
Image
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass


legofanatikeren
Commodore
Posts: 195

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#149 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:50 pm

I agree with LosVega's notion that options for war player numbers could address the issue, and that it would make matching much harder, ironically.

God forbid it was possible, and you got matched 5 players in 1 squad vs. 15 players from another! that would be a disaster and a can of worms nobody wants opened. Even if they got equal amount of attacks each (45 in total)
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4789

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#150 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:05 am

:arrow: DUE TO the recent Major Change on the KSoD Squad Ranking Website - posted here - I expect the "numbers" to drop when the next "data snapshot" is taken.

Keeping Everyone Informed...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chancellor, chicohound, CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Bot], ForceMel, lma, sneakyzapper, SpaceDandy, Spock and 46 guests