Tactical Defense Update The Most Overrated Misunderstood Update In The History of SWC

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Admiral

Re: Tactical Defense Update The Most Overrated Misunderstood Update In The History of SWC

Post#61 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:31 am

Moadib wrote:One way to deal with guard equipment do this is only valid while guard equipment is on low level of upgrade which you cant know when attacking a base but for most it's on lvl 1-4 for now

if a base you are attacking turned off their buffed gunns and walls as many have and are defending primarily from guard options then you just scouted a jackpot

your buffed heavies and tx tanks are from 60% to 125% stronger then any structure you are attacking ,consider such bases as they are in squad wars but you are superior with buffed troops,

deploy your troops in U - shape backed up with 2 ss behind main force and dont be afraif of bikes banthas regs or mhc ( on lvl 1-4) as they are not of the strength as those you build in your factories ,it all looks overwhelming but actualy those troops do little damage to your buffed heavies as main force and since they are generalist they retarget those incoming units as they get in range

dont spread out your troop all over mal bu keep them in U shape formation , swarm of regs or heavies with 2 tanks some 1-2 vans for traps is all you need ,discard for now hails, mhc's , jugs you wanna have as much units on map as possible so those imperial snipers are busy while heavies are coming closer ,bait dekas ofc but leave sc alone ,time of attack is a luxury you no longer have

replays will be shared so you can see and it wont be lvl 7 bases or lip service only as some provide here

My thoughts. I was experimenting by bringing in some snipers and extra troops instead of hails. :) I figure this update might even make Han viable again on other planets since you need his damage output.

Good to see confirmed that I might be on to something.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Moadib
Commodore

Re: Tactical Defense Update The Most Overrated Misunderstood Update In The History of SWC

Post#62 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:48 am

yap when i get back to pc i ll share replays and etc.. some use tx tanks swarms some heavies other regs depends on what level those units are upgraded their health for nkw backed up with medics outweigh the shot damages of lvl 1-4 ss banthas regs skiff or mhc even

you are on the right track for sure ....
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

LeprechaunSean
Commodore

Post#63 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:35 am

Thanks for the shout outs Midge and Zarcon :) I fully expect to be attacked here, seems to just be people's nature. I can handle it. Like Midge mentioned, the post was was just to give people ideas..... Solutions instead of complaints. I've only been back on Android for a few weeks, and was level 6 here. I got the windows crystals buyout and immediately maxed my offense. I would love to hit some maxed out L10's, as that's what I'm used to on Windows. Unfortunately my Android base doesn't have a high enough base score yet to get matched with them. As for the strategy, it works, even for lower level players. Kessen and a few sharps, put right with your main base attack force. If you have Luggas, throw one in. Or keep complaining. Your call.
*Formerly* L10/144k+ Medals SenateGuards Windows Platform (a. K. A. ALDERAN Platform )

L6/10 SenateGuards Android/Ios Sandbagger. The mouse is not your friend.

http://senateguards.freeforums.net/

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#64 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:17 am

I like the idea, LeprechaunSean and I like the positivity, too. I may play with it later.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#65 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:22 pm

rRr wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Join the Empire Line community and find out how if you haven't already.
Mtfbwy

I'd like, if you didn't kick me out.. :roll:

Any closed door is still a door. It can be opened again!
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#66 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Jrrradytorumble wrote:With this update, my lv10 rebel base still gets rolled over by experienced empire players even though they have to use lots of airs to get 2 star win but it is doable especially on green planets or Hoth. On the other hand, i can rarely get a 1 star win against empires at my level unless the base is not well laid out and that is using lots of air and drop SC. That's almost 3 hours of cook time for a 2 minute attack! Not worth it to be honest.
Since I don't want to attack Dev bases or low level empire bases so i find myself don't attack much these days just doing wars, giving away medals for objectives when i feel like chasing them fragments, and doing HDs.
For those that like to use the skip button a lots for easy bases, i hope you enjoying it. I certainly don't.

Just to keep it real I still get rolled and face plant as well. It's not a cakewalk for anyone out there
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Moadib
Commodore

Post#67 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:06 pm

as i promised replays are here we can discuss details but it is doable for now while guard things are on low lvl

http://sendvid.com/qrs5pbr8

http://sendvid.com/1cskvjnn

http://sendvid.com/kfsuzgy1

as you will see those snipers and mhc from guard structures are paper dragons for now it only looks overwhelming when it all pops out but lack serious strength like real MHC that are built and packed in sc that is a different story completely

only HOTH has OP MHC so that is out of balance but you can speed up destruction with cold hails that have good splash damage and perhaps attack in different combo then shown in this replays

i repeat some use reg swarms in same manner some use 9-10 tx 225 tanks so there are other option but heavy spam

good luck commanders
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

TNT
Admiral

Post#68 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 am

Those are some interesting replays Moadib, thanks for sharing. :)
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#69 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:46 am

Moadib wrote:as i promised replays are here we can discuss details but it is doable for now while guard things are on low lvl

http://sendvid.com/qrs5pbr8

http://sendvid.com/1cskvjnn

http://sendvid.com/kfsuzgy1

as you will see those snipers and mhc from guard structures are paper dragons for now it only looks overwhelming when it all pops out but lack serious strength like real MHC that are built and packed in sc that is a different story completely

only HOTH has OP MHC so that is out of balance but you can speed up destruction with cold hails that have good splash damage and perhaps attack in different combo then shown in this replays

i repeat some use reg swarms in same manner some use 9-10 tx 225 tanks so there are other option but heavy spam

good luck commanders

That's a useful stuff, Moadib. Thanks.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

rRr
Admiral

Post#70 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:57 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
rRr wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Join the Empire Line community and find out how if you haven't already.
Mtfbwy

I'd like, if you didn't kick me out.. :roll:

Any closed door is still a door. It can be opened again!

Than open it ;) my Line_Id is in my signature
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Return to “General Discussions”