[iOS/Android] Client Update - 06-22-2017 - Version 4.11.0 - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - 06-22-2017 - Version 4.11.0 - Discussion Thread

Post#51 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:50 pm

EVERYONE:

Thanks to the LINE Community I have all the "data" for each Guard Reserve Armory Buff.

I will post in the Reference Post when I get it converted to Forum Friendly Format.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

VileDoom
Major General

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - 06-22-2017 - Version 4.11.0 - Discussion Thread

Post#52 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Tomato wrote:
Ghost666 wrote:
The interesting thing is that there was a thread about what we were willing to pay for. Lots of good ideas IMO, and things which they could implement right away. Its not an either or Disney. People are willing to pay when they feel they are getting value.

+1

dahozzman wrote:Ok, cheese and whine aside, question to Emp players. Especially level 9/10's.

Clearly wave after wave of Sniper/meds has been a serious boost to Emp defense. I've run into it a half dozen times already. Boarder line impossible situation.....so far.

Question is - Given the "trade" is boosted Vans, how much of a defensive boost has it been to Rebel defenses? Are there any Youtube video's posted demonstrating ?

Not sure about the trade off but I've train wrecked numerous times now simply because there's so much junk to attack on these bases. Update is complete garbage.

C20H25N30
Commander

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#53 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 pm

DeathStriker wrote:EVERYONE:

Thanks to the LINE Community I have all the "data" for each Guard Reserve Armory Buff.

I will post in the Reference Post when I get it converted to Forum Friendly Format.

Here are the detailed stats of the Guard Reserve Armory Buffs for both the Imperial & Rebel factions.

.xls MS Excel

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_V06f ... sp=sharing

.ods Open Office

Thanks to Spock for confirming that this data I mined is correct.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back to Back Posting from Poster
C20H25N30-Level 8-Empire-NoFear Squad-Officer
ISD(iStarDestroyer)-Level 9-Empire-NoFear Squad
C20H25N30-Level 5-Rebels
Line ID-c20h25n30

DeathStriker

Post#54 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:37 pm

C20H25N30 wrote:Here are the detailed stats of the Guard Reserve Armory Buffs for both the Imperial & Rebel factions.

C20H25N30 - Thanks for all your hard work! :D

I moved a "duplicate" Thread Post here and then combined both.

FinalSign
Lieutenant

Post#55 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Are those unit levels correct? Seems like pretty low level units spawning. level 1 speeder bikes, blah.

Joebobbillyray
Commander

Post#56 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:25 pm

C20H25N30 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:EVERYONE:

Here are the detailed stats of the Guard Reserve Armory Buffs for both the Imperial & Rebel factions.

.xls MS Excel

.ods Open Office

Thanks to Spock for confirming that this data I mined is correct.

Big thanks for this.

This should be worthy of its own post instead of being buried in a discussion thread. Would be more worth of in game developer notes, but we know that won't happen :)

DeathStriker

Post#57 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:28 pm

Joebobbillyray wrote:Big thanks for this. (files)

This should be worthy of its own post instead of being buried in a discussion thread. Would be more worth of in game developer notes, but we know that won't happen :)

Joebobbillyray - I plan to post a "Forum Friendly" version tomorrow for easy reference.

VileDoom
Major General

Post#58 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:53 pm

FinalSign wrote:Are those unit levels correct? Seems like pretty low level units spawning. level 1 speeder bikes, blah.

Ever have a few bugs ruin your fishing trip?

Joebobbillyray
Commander

Post#59 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 pm

VileDoom wrote:
FinalSign wrote:Are those unit levels correct? Seems like pretty low level units spawning. level 1 speeder bikes, blah.

Ever have a few bugs ruin your fishing trip?

I get slow bikes spawning from my factories, researched to lvl x and my factories are 8+. Lvl x troops spawning every 20-30 seconds would be pretty much unstoppable.

Lost my first attack in a looooooog time when piles of skiffs, hails, and vanguards roasted my troops.

Would be a great time to retask the bomber and scouts as "engineers" who knock out barracks and factories.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#60 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Well, after watched some replays of attacks of the leader of my current Rebel Squad, i need to rethink what i written about this new equipament Guard Reserve. While you are attacking levels 6 and 7, those things don't really bothers with just a few troops low level coming out from time to time... But if you are attacking a level 10, with the Armory totally upgraded and full of buffed factories and barracks, good luck. You are dead! I recorded two replays and put them in the video below, first was a defeat and the other a miserable victory by 1 star.

https://youtu.be/XsDAMEKvL1Q

This is totally insane... I need to agree with all those are complaining about this as an absurd... If Disney don't change this, it will be the end of the SWC.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”