ISSUE: Game Reset Back To Beginning Tutorial

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
smellydemon
Cadet Trooper

Re: Logged on this morning....everything gone. HELP!

Post#71 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Me too :'( I've been out for nearly three whole days... Iphone 7 though. Waiting for something from support but nothing. I've got no screenshots and went back into the game thinking it might reset if I plugged in my user ID. Nope. Just continued on. So hoping they can time hop...

ALSW
Captain

Post#72 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:15 am

Guys get on Line chat app. There's a Tech support grp chat that may be able to help you guys. Too long to post stuff here that are updated there.

Btw, it's run by us players- not affiliated to Disney nor any devs there.
Level 50 Max Squad Perks
Group of working adults that prioritize family first.
Recruiting now. Spaces available for active players.
Lord AL

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#73 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:24 am

@ALSW, what is the chat group or Line ID for the tech support group? I'm on Line app.

jonat
Commander

Post#74 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:36 am

I hope everyone is able to get their accounts back soon. My L9 is back online.

In the midst of the chaos, I somehow overwrote my main L10 account sync to Facebook with the reset L2 account :o But thank the Lord Vader that I had just recently purchased a used Kindle and had it loaded there!

Currently my L10 account isn't synced. Does anyone know if I try to connect to Facebook if it will give me the option of syncing the L10 account and overwriting the L2 that is currently synced?
L10, 50k Officer of "Aussie_1st_Order" Squad.
My Star Wars YouTube: I deploy 14 Droidekas at once in the latest vid: bit.ly/droidekas

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#75 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:09 am

3 years playing on Windows and 8 months playing on Android, I thought I had seen everything in terms of bugs, grotesque programming glitches, faulty servers and bad things going on all the time. From the "groundhog day" bug on Windows last year to the Status 905 of the last update, past the damn CNFOs, I think this time Disney shot himself. I thought that only the developers of the game for Windows were incompetent ... But wait a moment! Are not they the same for the Android version ??? I foresee the end of the game for Android / IOS too and very soon. Many mistakes and problems harming many players and no one in their right mind will continue to invest real money in a game full of defects, and lose everything they built and bought overnight because of stupid devs. I'm going to lose my base level 10 on Windows next 30th when Disney shut down Windows servers, and if I lose my Rebel base level 8 on Android because of a bug like that, it would be the end of SWC for me. Better go back to play Counter Strike...

I hope that all those affected by this catastrophe will be able to recover their original bases. Stupid Mickey Mouse.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Re: ISSUE: Game Reset Back To Beginning Tutorial

Post#76 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:28 am

EVERYONE: Disney Is Working on This Issue

To see how important this "issue" is to Disney, I got a response on Saturday (yesterday) over the weekend to my Reply E-Mail that I sent (as I posted here).

Here is what Disney Mobile Support sent me on 06-10-2017:

Hi again Commander,

Thanks so much for including such a detailed report along with your screenshots, and Player ID's. I have sent them off to the developers so that they can continue to look for a fix for us. In the mean time, what you can do is continue keeping an eye on the Help Site for further updates on the situation.

Again, we do not have an estimate to when the issue will be resolved. Your patience and cooperation during this issue is very much appreciated.

Best,

Rachelle
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE - That getting any response from Disney Mobile Support over the weekend is - very unusual - which only goes to show just how important this issue is and how dedicated they are in correcting it as quickly as possible.

All effected needs to be patient as they carefully work through this issue to avoid any other problems like (lost of original Player Game File).

I will continue to keep everyone informed of any progress as I know it (since I am involved with this issue).

ATTENTION THOSE NOT EXPERIENCING THIS ISSUE: You need to make sure you keep current screenshots of the following:

1. Your Player ID (found in Settings > About) from a recent Game Update (not more than 6 months old).
  2. Your Squad Member List showing your In-Game-Name (which proves you are a Member of that Squad).
  3. Your Base showing your current Base Development Status (if still Upgrading).
Adding to this Thread...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#77 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:36 am

From Disney Star Wars Help Site found here.

IMPORTANT - HQ issues in STAR WARS™: Commander - READ NOW posted on 2017/06/10

For those who are experiencing HQ issues with STAR WARS™: Commander, we encourage you to verify that the correct HQ level is displayed on the Account Syncing screen while we continue to address this issue.

Game Center or Google Play:

If your account was synced using either Game Center or Google Play, verify that your original HQ level is displayed on the Account Sync pop-up screen that appears upon first launching the game. You may need to sign out of Game Center or Google Play prior to launching the game and sign in when prompted to do so within the game. If the Account Sync popup shows the correct HQ level, go ahead and click on "Load" to recover your progress (Do NOT click on "Connect New Game" as it will discard your correct HQ progress). If the incorrect HQ level appears on Account Sync popup, please be patient while we are working on solution.

Facebook:

If your account was synced using either Game Center or Google Play, verify that your original HQ level is displayed on the Account Sync pop-up screen that appears upon first launching the game. You may need to sign out of Game Center or Google Play prior to launching the game and sign in when prompted to do so within the game. If the Account Sync popup shows the correct HQ level, go ahead and click on "Load" to recover your progress (Do NOT click on "Connect New Game" as it will discard your correct HQ progress). If the incorrect HQ level appears on Account Sync popup, please be patient while we work on a solution.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Additional Comment:

The above seems to have replaced the original Help Notice posted on this Forum here.

MarcusIsraelius
Commander

Post#78 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:47 am

I have not heard anything back at all so far..

But happy that I was able to be the first to call attention to this on the forum, so that we as a group could call attention to this debacle and get Disney to look for a solution

DeathStriker

Post#79 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:54 am

MarcusIsraelius wrote:I have not heard anything back at all so far..

But happy that I was able to be the first to call attention to this on the forum, so that we as a group could call attention to this debacle and get Disney to look for a solution

MarcusIsraelius - Yes, thanks for starting this Thread, as both you and I are part of a "large group" of Players whom got "Reset".

PLEASE NOTE: I changed the Title of the Thread to better define Topic and to raise its IMPORTANCE. Also I am leaving this Thread in the General Discussion Forum so most Players will see it.

Everyone needs to make sure they have a Support Ticket submitted and to avoid messing with their Game until this issue is resolved.

Continuing the Conversation...

MarcusIsraelius
Commander

Post#80 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:12 am

Happy you jumped on board DeathStriker. Changing the call sign of the thread is great. At the time I had no idea what to call the thread. I assume as the moderator of the group Disney got back to you to diseminate the info amongst the players. I don't think many have heard back other than the initial ticket number. I sent screen shots of my base, my id, and from squads of death though when I logged on other than the tutorial, it asked me if I wanted to log on as my previous lvl 1 player, not my 7, sigh..
I thank you, for getting this out there. Sorry you were affected as well

Return to “General Discussions”