ISSUE: Game Reset Back To Beginning Tutorial

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RebelDrB
Squadron Leader

Re: ISSUE: Game Reset Back To Beginning Tutorial

Post#81 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:17 am

Same thing happened to me Thursday night...almost three days ago now. I submitted a ticket but haven't received a response yet as of Sunday afternoon.

This is terrible...also tried to re-sync with my Google Play account to no avail. Sorry for everyone going through this...but at least glad to know that it's not just me, and hopefully they're coming up with a solution.

DeathStriker

Post#82 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:46 am

RebelDrB wrote:This is terrible...also tried to re-sync with my Google Play account to no avail.

RebelDrB - You must be patient. Disney Mobile Support doesn't work on Weekends (except rare occurrence I noted in my post earlier).

⇨ EVERYONE: Make sure you read my Post found here which describes a HQ Issue.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Brizzle
Squadron Leader

Post#83 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:12 am

Guys did anyone list the name of the tech support group on line? I am ok but I want to refer my squad mate to the group. Ty

FitzNS
Storm Trooper

Post#84 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:30 am

Good day. Been reading most of the posts on this Forum since rejoining the game a year ago, after a years hiatus. I originally joined in August 2014. I have not been motivated to post until now.

My account was reset on Thursday as well. I submitted a ticket thinking I was the only player affected. Then I visited the forum an discovered I was not the only one that was thrown out an airlock.

What do you think will happen if your game is not synced to Game Centre, Facebook or Google? And you do not know your Player ID?

DeathStriker

Post#85 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

FitzNS wrote:My account was reset on Thursday as well. I submitted a ticket thinking I was the only player affected. Then I visited the forum an discovered I was not the only one that was thrown out an airlock.

What do you think will happen if your game is not synced to Game Centre, Facebook or Google? And you do not know your Player ID?

FitzNS - If your "current game" is a "nooby base" as a result of the Game Reset Issue you have one piece of the puzzle - the Player ID found via Settings > About. **Take a Screenshot if it.

As for the other parts, you will need "evidence" like screenshots of your other base, purchase receipts from when you purchased Crystals or other Promotions (if you ever did), and some way of getting your "other Player ID".

I recommend you check out this Related Thread Post Help In Getting Your Player ID which might help you or not.

If your Old Account is not Synced to Facebook - AND - you can prove whom you are to Supports satisfaction - AND - if they ask you to you Sync your "nooby account" to Facebook - they may be able to help you get your old account back but no guarantees.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN RECOMMENDED you take a screenshot of your Player ID and to Sync to Facebook as this seems to be the preferred "identification method" used by Disney Mobile Support.

In the end, you need to be patient, and be cordial and polite when communication with Disney Support and it doesn't hurt to thank them for their efforts and support also.

Hope this helps you...

ALSW
Captain

Post#86 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Hey guys,
Just in. Look me up on line id: alswee
and I'll add u to the chat grp.
Level 50 Max Squad Perks
Group of working adults that prioritize family first.
Recruiting now. Spaces available for active players.
Lord AL

Tamarack

Post#87 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:32 am

I thought I was the only one. *sigh*
Ok, so I had a level 10 Empire Base. Player ID Tamarack, leader of Black-Plague squad. I lost everything. It threw an error on me Thursday night and then when I log in I'm back to a level 1 base. So then I stupidly connect to facebook and frag my entire base.

So I lost a lvl 10 base, most stuff was upgraded to lvl 10. Also lost my lvl 20 droidika and my lvl 14 opressor. Not to mention a great squad who have no idea why I went away.

I submitted a heat ticket, but nothing has come back yet. When I reinstall and log into my account again it just does the reload of that crappy lvl 2 base I linked by accident. So basically I fried my save file.

The weird thing is I still get pop up updates from my old base on my tech. Almost teasing me that I can still reach it.

I have taken screenshots of all the notification pop ups along with a screenshot of what my base and player ID is.

I'm hoping I actually get reconnected. I've never paid for anything in the game at all, except for over 3 years of time.

Fingers Crossed otherwise Tamarack out.

DeathStriker

Post#88 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:14 am

EVERYONE: This Issue For All Is Being Worked On

I have had contact with Disney Mobile Support over the Weekend - TWICE - both times they stated that the Developers are working on this Issue.

Keep in mind that the "issue" of Game Reset Back to Tutorial happened for some (like me) late Thursday, June 8, 2017 , the same day I submitted my intial Report and opened my Support Ticket.

On Friday, June 9, 2017, the Game Developers had their first chance to look at this Issue more closely and gathering from various reports and responses in this Thread there must be a good many with this same issue (not just one or two Players). Disney knew right away that in order to preserve any former game data (like your Base information / file) they would need to move cautiously.

Over last Weekend (Saturday June 10 - Sunday 11, 2017) the Game Developers most likely did not work, so starting today, Monday, June 12, 2017, the Game Developers are back, working hard to correct any Server Issues which caused this problem in the first place, and to work on a solution for all the Players which "Duplicate Accounts" - one being their "original base" still out there in SWC Databases (as I can prove by looking at mine via my Squad), and two their "Nooby Base" currently Synced to Facebook and or other means.

IF POSSIBLE - I would not Play your current game but be patient and wait for Disney to find a "solution" (hopefully by Friday, June 16, 2017) soon.

Everyone should follow my example, if possible, which I posted here of what to send to Disney Mobile Support to help them help you.

Adding to this Thread...

MarcusIsraelius
Commander

Post#89 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:06 pm

@Tamarack
First off, if you have a spare device, log on as a new player, join your old squad and let them know you're alive. I did that.
DeathStriker - I AM BACK IN.
SWC:TechTalk/support. On Line App. These guys are great lots of solutions offered. One did work for me. There were others I tried that were offered that did not.
Kudos to this guys.

Look for the link above at ALSWs' post

catalinsc
Commander

Post#90 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:32 pm

I started this game on ipad. Around lvl 6 it started crashing and I moved to an Android device where I have played until now. I was at the beginning of the war when all this happened. I was reverted back at lvl 1 and after the intro I could not sync to my FB account. Then I tried to get to my base through FB Gameroom. After playing the intro I realized that it overlapped my account. The interesting thing is that I went to my ipad and I have the base there, just that it is crashing after about 1 min of play. Sweet, right? I just need to sync it to my account or another account and then access it on Android. Well, I kept on getting the "There was a problem retrieving your FB credentials. Please update your permission settings" and something like "you have already authorized SWC" until today when I clicked on FB login button. Starting today, when I start the game on ipad I get " The FB account you are signed into is different than the Facebook account that has already been linked with your game. Please sign into that Facebook account to get sync functionality" and the "OK" button. I contacted Disney on Friday morning but no reply yet. If I click OK it will replace my lvl 9 account with the new lvl 1 account right? It's the opposite of what I want to do.

Return to “General Discussions”