[PvP] Galactic Conflict #9 - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: [PvP] Galactic Conflict #9 - Discussion Thread

Post#11 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:37 am

IMPORTANT NOTICE: UCL Data Fragment Reduction Seems To Be Permenant

I am sad to report, that based upon the lack of a "fix" quickly applied, along with the recent communication from Disney Mobile Support (posted here) - what I am calling an "issue" appears to be the new "norm" - so unless informed otherwise - we should proceed with this "nerf" of the Event Unit / Elite Unit Full Unlock / Upgrade via Planet Conflict UCL.

⇨ Please don't confuse with Elite Armory Equipment - that is a different animal.

THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION ON MY PART: But my guess is that what we are seeing starting last week with the start of the Rogue One Event #2 is that it is truly a sad day for Star Wars Commander Players everywhere.

I guess, all Players will now no longer be able to get a FULL Unlock/Upgrade of any Event Unit / Elite Unit by ending in one Ultra Chrome League (UCL) on any Planet Conflict (in that they need 32x Data Fragments) and will now be required to do multiple PvP Conflicts to do so - which many will not do.

PUT SIMPLY: If for your Event Unit / Elite Unit you have 16 or less Data Fragments (by looking in your Research Lab > Troop Tab > {Elite Units} ) and you end in UCL you now will still not Unlock or Upgrade said Event Unit / Elite Unit but will be required to do another PvP Conflict and perhaps even another after that.

AND SO... Maybe or Maybe Not we will see some "change back" or some in-game Developer Note on this "Nerf" - but I am not really expecting anything.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

acidrave
Captain

Post#12 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:36 am

GOZER wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Question to all: Who on this entire forum is going to grind for 6 days for 15 Security Droid frags???!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Because of the absence of TX frags I'will be parked on Dandoran for the next 6 days.

yea, I need TX frags and don't understand their absence
REBEL LEVEL 9
PROUD MEMEBER OF JARJAR_CAMP
http://ksod.us/squad/3a980df2-878d-11e5-82e3-063228004ed8/members?hl=863e1f57-e6eb-11e6-90ae-06cad0004ecc

GOZER
Commodore

Post#13 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:54 am

Maybe they will change rewards 5 minutes from the beginnig as it happened the last conflict.
GOZER the destructor - Proud member of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

Swad
Major General

Post#14 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:19 am

The other problem with the units that are unlocked is the ever increasing frags needed for upgrade. My current unlock on Tie Striker needed 105 frags, the next upgrade is even higher. This makes the conflicts meaningless once we have achieved one or two upgrades. We end up with lots of low powered "elite units" that would needs dozens of uc conflicts to upgrade. Those with the gold credit cards of course will be at maximum levels.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

DeathStriker

Post#15 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:04 pm

Swad wrote:The other problem with the units that are unlocked is the ever increasing frags needed for upgrade. My current unlock on Tie Striker needed 105 frags, the next upgrade is even higher. This makes the conflicts meaningless once we have achieved one or two upgrades. We end up with lots of low powered "elite units" that would needs dozens of uc conflicts to upgrade. Those with the gold credit cards of course will be at maximum levels.

Swad - Thanks for posting.

Based upon your post, I looked at the SWC Wiki which revealed that for most Special Units (Classic Event Units / New Elite Units) the cost is still 32x Data Fragments to Unlock / Upgrade.

Surprisingly there were a couple of "exceptions":

• Rebel Drabatan Saboteur (30 to 75) **Only shows up to Level 3 but currently now goes up to Level 5.
  • Rebel Fang Fighter (15 to 330)
  • Empire Security Droid (30 to 75) **Only shows up to Level 3 but currently now goes up to Level 5.
  • Empire TIE Striker (15 to 330)
So, yes the current "change" does make it harder to Unlock / Upgrade those Special Units (not to be confused with Armory Equipment).

Continuing the Conversation...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

FkOff
Commodore

Post#16 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Hopefully its just this "event" and not the new norm going forward. This really screws newer players who didnt have the chance to participate when you could unlock/upgrade in one UC, just like the lack of "classic" unit UC unlocks...
Squad: TeamGibson
In-game Commander Name: FuzzyBunnies (previously FkOff but Disney had a change of heart on that one)

TNT
Admiral

Post#17 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:42 pm

I'm loving the current event. :) I need 107 frags for a drab upgrade(not that I want to upgrade it) and I would get 15 for ucl. So guess who's enjoying his sw commander holiday. Tx needs like 75 and currently has no conflicts at all and my fang needs 3 frags to reach lvl8. Basically I wish I had a pain in the ass building to upgrade like the hero/star command or armory.

On the brightside it appears that I'm not alone as ucl on tat appeared to be even below 10k in gears.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

SCHose
Captain

Post#18 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:03 am

I'm taking a break from the conflicts this week. Uhhh...isn't this what a lot of us were asking for? And those who enjoy grinding for 6 days for frags (no matter what they are)....they've got something to do at least.
SC Hose - Officer, PartyLikePorkins (a Top 100 Rebel Squad)
Jr Hose - Officer, Creeper624 (a casual but active Level 48 Rebel Squad)
These are the squads you are looking for.

Badtoro
Commodore

Post#19 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Worst event ever lol... ... ... :-|
French'Elite

Rocsum
Captain

Post#20 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Upgrading my armory to last level during this vacation. It's crap attacking without buffs.

Return to “General Discussions”