Tognath Marksman Compared To Similar Units

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Admiral

Re: Tognath Marksman Compared To Similar Units

Post#11 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:37 am

DeathStriker wrote:Hope this info helps someone...

Helped me know that I'm just going to unlock the Tognath Marksman, but I'm not going to waste my time getting ultra chrome on multiple planets so I have higher than a L1 Tognath. :)

Shabba

Post#12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:24 am

First time poster, started playing christmas 2016.
Got top 2% on first togs. Do i benefit from getting another top2% on this event?
Will it make the base tog stronger? And in follow up the lvled one?

Hope i make sence.

pdqsport
Major General

Post#13 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:14 pm

If you get top 2% again in a conflict with Togs as the top reward, it will allow you to level it up to the next level. It is the same for the other conflict units.

Only thru conflicts can you upgrade conflict units. Either thru top 2% for full level upgrade or by finishing in the other higher end brackets and collecting data fragments for said unit.
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Former Officer in Kenobi's Command -- Retired
Level 50 Squad

Shabba
Squadron Leader

Post#14 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:37 am

Oh, so i'll have lvl 2 togs then, and i should be able to compete in all 3 planet conflicts at once?

I was wondering how someone got lvl8 tog after it was just released

rRr
Admiral

Post#15 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:48 am

Shabba wrote:Oh, so i'll have lvl 2 togs then, and i should be able to compete in all 3 planet conflicts at once?

I was wondering how someone got lvl8 tog after it was just released

2 things:

1.) Yes, you can compete in all conflicts. It doesnt matter what planet are you on during conflict. Only thing that maters is, if you ahve attacked and how much gears you have. You can be on Tatooine, and if you don't do a single attack during whole conflict, you will not enter the conflict. Also if you do an attack and then leave planet, you will be still in the conflict pool, until it ends. So you can be switching between those 3 conflict planets and attacking, trying to get into Ultra Chrome on all of them, many players actually do it. BUT I have warned you, Tatooine is by far easiest planet to get into TOP 2%! Others are way harder. you need about 2 times as much gears on others planets to get into UCL as on Tattoine. Also for ErKit and its probably 3 times more or even greater number.

2.) The lvl8 togs that you see are from theirs HQ. If you check news in Welcome screen of your game, there is a "claim smaple" button on it. If you click on it, it will send 3 units to your HQ. They are lvl8, because people who you saw having lvl8 Togs, have had Cantina lvl 8, as HQ units have level of building where they come from.
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#16 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:51 pm

They should give us another Cantina instead of useless units and updates.

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#17 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:32 am

Its been work getting these to lev4, still dont use them much on offence or defense.

Lone_Rebellion

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:07 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:Its been work getting these to lev4, still dont use them much on offence or defense.

FruitBowlMafia - I know just how much "work" it has been given the just ended PvP Conflict on Er'Kit.

EVERYONE - In order to have Level 4 TOG's right now (not from HQ Inventory) FruitBowlMafia completed 4 PvP Conflicts - a noteworthy achievement and a indication of his dedication to the game.

I still haven't seen any "advantage" on using TOG's in PvP Offensive Attacks, but when used in the SC as a "Super Sniper" I am hearing and seeing mixed results.

So until we can figure how best to use this New Mercenary, perhaps the best "role" for them is in PvP Defensive Attacks and HD "events".

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#19 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:26 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:Its been work getting these to lev4, still dont use them much on offence or defense.

FruitBowlMafia - I know just how much "work" it has been given the just ended PvP Conflict on Er'Kit.

EVERYONE - In order to have Level 4 TOG's right now (not from HQ Inventory) FruitBowlMafia completed 4 PvP Conflicts - a noteworthy achievement and a indication of his dedication to the game.

I still haven't seen any "advantage" on using TOG's in PvP Offensive Attacks, but when used in the SC as a "Super Sniper" I am hearing and seeing mixed results.

So until we can figure how best to use this New Mercenary, perhaps the best "role" for them is in PvP Defensive Attacks and HD "events".

Post any comments below...

Thx, DS. congrats on your unlocks as well!
Lone_Rebellion

Shabba
Squadron Leader

Post#20 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:17 am

Thanks for the info, gratz on lvl 4.
I got to 1% on tatoine with about 2 hours attacking a day.

An extra cantina and research center for that matter would indeed be sweet.

So much to upgrade and so long. And i only just got to lvl 7. I have 5 droids so buildings are fine, but research is hell, 4 days to go to lvl 7 on all those units

Return to “General Discussions”