Couple of Questions...Worlds n Squads..

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JackYOgurl
Lieutenant

Couple of Questions...Worlds n Squads..

Post#1 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my question...

My first question is...So, I'm pretty high in rank and got a huge base and all that been playing for awhile and my base is still on Tatoonie...I want to move to Hoth but I am very hesitant...why? Here's my question...Sooo if I go ahead and move my base from Tatoonie to Hoth..,Do I have to rebuild absolutely everything?!? Do I have to spend resources on all my tut tents and builds and walls...everything I worked so long and hard to build up... I wouldn't want to do that...

My other question is about Squads...the squad I am in has become really inactive and I'm
Thinking of leaving and joining one that more suits my needs and level...but before I leave...The squad traits/cards/Perks...do I have to level those all up all over again?!? Cause I unlocked quite a few...I'm level like 15-16 in that and then really help out...If I were to join another squad would my level go back to 1 and lose all my perks that I can use??

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to reply and help me answer my questions...,Thank You :)

Spock
Major General

Re: Couple of Questions...Worlds n Squads..

Post#2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:37 pm

JackYOgurl wrote:Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my question...

My first question is...So, I'm pretty high in rank and got a huge base and all that been playing for awhile and my base is still on Tatoonie...I want to move to Hoth but I am very hesitant...why? Here's my question...Sooo if I go ahead and move my base from Tatoonie to Hoth..,Do I have to rebuild absolutely everything?!? Do I have to spend resources on all my tut tents and builds and walls...everything I worked so long and hard to build up... I wouldn't want to do that...

My other question is about Squads...the squad I am in has become really inactive and I'm
Thinking of leaving and joining one that more suits my needs and level...but before I leave...The squad traits/cards/Perks...do I have to level those all up all over again?!? Cause I unlocked quite a few...I'm level like 15-16 in that and then really help out...If I were to join another squad would my level go back to 1 and lose all my perks that I can use??

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to reply and help me answer my questions...,Thank You :)

1) If you move to another planet your base and levels of all the buildings stay exactly the same. Including your layout.
2) If you leave the squad, yes, you leave that squads perks behind you. Just make sure you join a higher level squad with the same, or even more perks and you will be fine..

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

JackYOgurl
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:46 pm

Thank you very much...So just to be sure...if I leave my Squad, my level will go back to 0? Right now I'm level 17 and 14/50.
I attached a photo to explain a little better.

Thank You.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spock
Major General

Post#4 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:51 pm

That's the squads level. So if you join another squad that is lvl20 you will be even better off!
You will have access to all of their perks at the level that squad has upgraded them to. And you will be able to help them upgrade further.
Of course if you join a squad that is lvl15 it will be a downgrade for your current squad.
(So in your case, don't join andother squad if it is below level 17)

Hope that helps.

If you need help finding a good active squad let me know. ;)

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#5 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Spock wrote:
JackYOgurl wrote:Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my question...

1) If you move to another planet your base and levels of all the buildings stay exactly the same. Including your layout.
2) If you leave the squad, yes, you leave that squads perks behind you. Just make sure you join a higher level squad with the same, or even more perks and you will be fine..

We'd love to have you over at EastCoastRaiders... send a request to join and I'll buzz you in. :)

Will send you a private message on this forum as well...

Rank 15 Commander - Lvl10 HQ - 57k+ Medals
Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

BertO
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:13 pm

If you are a rebel I know a good squad with one space and has level 44 perks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

DaLoc
Commodore

Post#7 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Will also add, that your 16 rep points do carry over too. So you can use them to upgrade the future squad you join.
(Cough: SithForceAcademy if you want instant and easy wars to get tons of war loot or SithForceElite if you want high level troops for the regular game grinding. We have affiliate Rebel squads as well.)
Ios (Empire) SithForceElite (HQ 8+) Sithforceacademy (HQ 8-)
Maxed HQ 10 (cept lvl 32 and 20 dekas)
Ios (Rebel) MiserySquad1E (HQ 9+) MiseryAcademy1E (HQ 9-)
HQ 9

Spock
Major General

Post#8 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:19 pm

And the vultures circle :)

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#9 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:11 pm

I had dibs! :D

Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#10 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:13 pm

BertO wrote:If you are a rebel I know a good squad with one space and has level 44 perks.

Look at his screen grab of the perks menu. He's an Imp. See, JackYogurl... some guys just don't pay attention. Just like a Rebel... ;)

Return to “General Discussions”