Which has a better chance of happening?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
VileDoom
Commodore

Which has a better chance of happening?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Hell freezing over or HQ11?
BioHazard
STARBENDER Accepting HQ9+ 15k+ medals. MAX squad perks. War record 126W - 3L - 3T. Rank #2 in Squad Wars

TenaciousD
Captain

Re: Which has a better chance of happening?

Post#2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Hell freezing over > SWC Windows version ever getting any meaningful update
TenaciousD
FU8AR Windows Rebel Squad (that's with an "eight") are looking for active members, by request only.

Spock
Major General

Post#3 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:32 pm

There will be so many issues with lvl 11 i dont see it happening.
1) the upgrade times will be insane forcing many people to just give up. 20 days for a turret or shield?
Ugh...
2) Sonic turrets are so powerful as they can be. The only way they could go to 11 would be a heavy nerf at lvl 10 then make a lvl 11 sonic the same as the lvl 10's are now. Not cool.
3) the current backlog in the reseach center is insane with all the new armory frags. Now imagine not only do you have to upgrade them, you now have to upgrade all your other troops to level 11!! Ugh, NO THANKS!

At best maybe they could do a partial lvl 11. Only a few buildings. Some new troops. Maybe increase the SC capacity and hit points so kessen cant zap it so easily.
Maybe have the cantina and armory go up a few levels. Would love to see the droid hut go up to lvl2 lol

Just my 2 cents. :)

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:32 pm

VileDoom wrote:Hell freezing over or HQ11?

My Vote:

Since it has ALREADY HAPPENED! :lol: :twisted:

(Source: here)

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

VileDoom
Commodore

Post#5 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Spock wrote:There will be so many issues with lvl 11 i dont see it happening.
1) the upgrade times will be insane forcing many people to just give up. 20 days for a turret or shield?
Ugh...
2) Sonic turrets are so powerful as they can be. The only way they could go to 11 would be a heavy nerf at lvl 10 then make a lvl 11 sonic the same as the lvl 10's are now. Not cool.
3) the current backlog in the reseach center is insane with all the new armory frags. Now imagine not only do you have to upgrade them, you now have to upgrade all your other troops to level 11!! Ugh, NO THANKS!

At best maybe they could do a partial lvl 11. Only a few buildings. Some new troops. Maybe increase the SC capacity and hit points so kessen cant zap it so easily.
Maybe have the cantina and armory go up a few levels. Would love to see the droid hut go up to lvl2 lol

Wow Spock! You just gave a substantial list that would increase crystal sales. Lol
BioHazard
STARBENDER Accepting HQ9+ 15k+ medals. MAX squad perks. War record 126W - 3L - 3T. Rank #2 in Squad Wars

FinrodFelagund
Commodore

Post#6 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:38 pm

Agree with Spock.
Even if only an increase in the Hitpoints is the only benefit, but hey useful other reasons to upgrade buildings? Yes please. Oh and new skins, Barracks hasn't changed since L8. Or let us choose which ship is at our transports perk of L11. Something to keep us interested, grinding for Armory Frags is starting to get dull.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk are at full strength

Spock
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:39 pm

VileDoom wrote:
Spock wrote:There will be so many issues with lvl 11 i dont see it happening.
Ugh...

Wow Spock! You just gave a substantial list that would increase crystal sales. Lol

Haha. Im one of those that would probably quit but you are right.
There are a lot of players that will spend a lot for that lvl 11. And they will have to if it happens.. :lol:

VileDoom
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:43 pm

You're not going anywhere just like I'm not. We've been through too much already to just leave. :p
BioHazard

BertO
Major General

Post#9 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:47 pm

Hell hitting zero Kelvin.

The 20 extra wall studs at level X was the nail in the coffin for level XI. They filled the map and they know it.

Level XI would need a map size increase at the minimum. More content will take the form of Armory frags, event units and (getting very wishful here) filling the gaps in level IX and ten factories and barracks.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

Spock
Major General

Post#10 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:47 pm

VileDoom wrote:You're not going anywhere just like I'm not. We've been through too much already to just leave. :p

Dang it, you're right again!
:oops:

Return to “General Discussions”