Kessen-Sniper-Medic Attack - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
VooDoo
Officer

Kessen-Sniper-Medic Attack - Discussion Thread

Post#1 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:12 pm

So? We all okay with this Kessen Sniper bullshit?

I doubt the devs peruse here but on the chance they do. This Kessen Sniper Med Lugga bullshit has completely ruined the game and you do nothing about. Infact, you think it's a good idea. Well, I've been hanging on since June when you introduced this change hoping you will come to your senses. Apparently not so sadly, after almost 3 years, it's time for me to walk away. I have no desire to fight an immortal opponent who devastates every base I do from a mile away. It's unbeatable and if anyone wins against it, make no mistake, the attacker screwed up. It had nothing to do with the 10s of millions of resources or countless hours spent upgrading your base.
As I have usually full vaults and around 80k medals, it's no big deal to lose some at times. For me, it's the principle of the matter. Devs aimed for a 30-40% defensive win rate. When it come to imperials, you fell way short. We are lucky if we are at 5%. Check the leaderboards at any time. Top Rebs running 3x the defensive wins as thier imperial counterparts. 3 X MORE!! My base is max 10 but absolutely sick and tired of seeing be rolled like a lv 6 constantly.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Define Topic - Put Original Thread Title in Main Thread Post
Proud Officer in RolloverLeia Lv 10 71K+ Medals

Jayjack
Admiral

Re: So? We all okay with this Kessen Sniper bullshit?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Really confused to yr moans!!! Both sides have Kessen and Lugga's which then is equal chance for both sides!! Maybe your real moan is that we stick a med with Kessen so maybe that is yr real moan here!!! Grow up!!
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Euph
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:18 pm

I agree Kessen is the #1 broken mechanic in the game, and basically ruined any chance of realistically defending at the high level. At this point though I've just gotten bored of repeating it, and if they took away the training wheels the collective screaming rage-quit would probably kill the game.

I do think it's a little inaccurate to compare the defensive wins between the factions directly though. There's more Imps than Rebs, and according to the devs, Imps tend to attack more frequently, which is going to naturally lead to Rebels having more defenses - and more defensive wins - just due to pure volume.
Sith-Society iOS/Android Imperial Squad
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
[sound of Kubaz laughing]

FanTac
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:54 pm

VooDoo, couldn't have put it better myself. I'm also loosing interest. It's sad but true. And today, I was told by a rep to give it a rest. Rebels complain just as much about faction inequity. I have no clue what their arguments are as I get walked over my top level 10 base like you and can literà'y faceplant on any level 9 base or over if I'm not super prudent not to trigger its SC, so... yep... they did manage to kill the game.

JustlikeWinnie
Commodore

Post#5 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Many of imperials disenchanted because of that, we dont do almost anything against this combo. :cry:
---------------------------------
I _ ShadowCompany _ I
---------------------------------

Planetbleeder
Captain

Post#6 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 am

Here's what empire players cry about.....

1. The Heavy/med combo is bullshit.
2. Sniper/med is bullshit.
3. Luke is bullshit.
4. Kessen is bullshit.
5. Whatever else imps think are OP

You have been with this game for 3 years so I'm sure you have seen the above mentioned many times in several forums. I think it's bullshit for empire players to attack two or three levels below them. Just use your club and kill a few baby seal Rebs to get your loot and medals back.

Or just quit.

M0rdresh
Commander

Post#7 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:18 am

They basically cry about anything we have in our arsenal.
Surely they must see how ridiculous and weightless this has become.

DarthBratzzz
Commodore

Post#8 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:24 am

in answer to the Title of this thread: NO

Like Euph, I am getting tired of repeating this however.

Kessen as he stands sucks!

And the AT_ACT should be nerfed big, it gives Imps once more a fighting chance to win. No can do, devs NERF IT! :D
:lol: Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON (level 47) "Bunch of nerdy adults that like to drink beer and kill Rebels" :lol:
Galactic Contender for 0% damage for 0/0/0 loot attacks :roll:
Relentless fighter in squad wars, warrior-poet :mrgreen:

LeprechaunSean
Captain

Post#9 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:15 am

Imps on windows are using Kessen regularly now, and are just as effective with him. Level playing field. Maybe you should try it sometime.
L10/130k+ Medals SenateGuards Windows #14 Squad
L6 SenateGuards Android/Ios

http://senateguards.freeforums.net/

stonejack26
Captain

Post#10 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:48 am

Planetbleeder wrote:Here's what empire players cry about.....

1. The Heavy/med combo is bullshit.
2. Sniper/med is bullshit.
3. Luke is bullshit.
4. Kessen is bullshit.
5. Whatever else imps think are OP

You have been with this game for 3 years so I'm sure you have seen the above mentioned many times in several forums. I think it's bullshit for empire players to attack two or three levels below them. Just use your club and kill a few baby seal Rebs to get your loot and medals back.

Or just quit.

Maybe we can start a Imp Rant and Vent Thread for them. Then the moderators and move all the complaining threads and posts to one central location and the rest of us can read through the rest of the forum without drowning in the tears.

Return to “General Discussions”