Conflict Participation - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: How Hard Is It For You To Reach Ultra Chrome League?

Extremely Hard - Nearly Impossible
27%
Very Hard - But Possible
23%
Hard - But Takes Several Hours Work
10%
Both Hard and Easy - Depending on Planet
26%
Easy - But Takes Several Hours Work
8%
Very Easy - But Requires A Little Work
5%
Extremely Easy - No Work Required
2%
Other (Specify in Post)
No votes
Total votes: 62

DeathStriker

Conflict Participation - Discussion Thread

Post#1 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:22 pm

I am starting this Topic / Thread to discuss how under the current "Reward System" the participation in PvP Conflicts is currently viewed by Players.

⇨ Vote in the POLL (Anonymous) to indicate how hard it is for you to reach UCL.
You can CHANGE your Vote anytime.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I mostly started this Thread after a little over a Month on Er'Kit where after nearly spending hours per day Attacking Empire Bases I reach the end of a PvP Conflict only to not end in the UCL.

Here is a synopsis of my (and others) recent Er'Kit "PvP Conflict Experience" along with Participation Stats from October 13, 2016 to January 6, 2017 that was recorded in the Thread found here.

1. Oct 13 - Oct 16 - Johhar Kessen Spotted on Er'Kit (Stat Source: here - Credit: ObiWanKenobi2016)

• Ending Participation: 11167
  • Ending Number in UCL: 268
  • Unlock / Upgrade Johhar Kessen Hero Unit? NO - Did not Participate.
2. Oct 27 - Oct 31 - Conflict at Luun Heights (Stat Source: here - Credit: PhoenixAZ1899)

• Participation (One Day to Go): 17442 (using *estimated* Leaderboard Position of 300)
  • Number in UCL: 349
  • Unlock / Upgrade Johhar Kessen Hero Unit? NO - Did not Participate.
3. Nov 24 - Nov 24 - Conflict at Crimson Gultch (Stat Source: here) **My First Report**

• Ending Participation): 18800
  • Number in UCL: 376
  • Unlock / Upgrade Johhar Kessen Hero Unit? Yes (With help from Planetary Daily Objectives and HD "Events")
4. Dec 6 - Dec 9 - Conflict at Luun Heights (Stat Source: here)

• Ending Participation): 15590
  • Number in UCL: 312
  • Unlock / Upgrade Johhar Kessen Hero Unit? NO (Due to the League Reward Nerf described here)
5. Jan 3 - Jan 6 - Conflict at Luun Heights (Stat Source: here)

• Ending Participation): 15410
  • Number in UCL: 309
  • Unlock / Upgrade Johhar Kessen Hero Unit? NO (Due to the League Reward Nerf described here and lack of any Daily Objective / HD "event" Data Fragments)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As you can see from the above "snapshots" that the PvP Conflict Participation on Er'Kit has been VERY LOW FOR OVER TWO MONTHS making those Players seeking UCL on Er'Kit having to play several hours per day just to "compete".

ADDITIONAL QUESTION: How is PvP Conflict Participation on "other" Planets?

Post your "PvP Conflict Participation Experiences" along with other comments below...

Obliterating Empire Bases is not only our Prime Mission but is how we have FUN!

rRr
Major General

Re: Conflict Participation - Discussion Thread

Post#2 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:29 am

When I was young lvl 7 base. I did only Tatooine cuz it was only possible conflict.

Now as lvl 9 base. I am doing all conflicts except ErKit. However I do only those that reward unlocks/upgrades. I am not interested in crystals anymore. Also I have never been interested in single use units.

As for ErKit. I am usually there for conflict. As I farm resources there, but not trying to get into UCL, just farming resources so I plant every now and then.
Empire HQ9, 16 000+ medals, living mainly on ErKit.
Contrabant addict (Sentinel @lvl27 (cap), Opressor @lvl18).
Proud leader of FirstLorder, causal, yet active squad.
We accept active causal players interested in improving theirs skill.
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

DarthRommel
Captain

Post#3 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:06 am

Could you bring up stats. from BEFORE squad war was added to the game?
I'm curious about overall paticipation before and after it was added.

'cause both my personal and squad wide participation has dropped significantly ever since.

Spending every other day on coordinating our wars and do battle with 3 bases means i have only 50% of the time left to grind for UCL on any conflict.

I used to aim for top 5% instead of top 2% since squad war, to get me as many single use units as possible. Most noteably: Tie-Advanced on Dandoran, as they are extremely helpfull during squad war.
... but they took those away... so, i now hardly do any conflicts at all.

Same goes for most guys in my squad. (as far as they didn't already ignore conflicts as being impossible for them)
Leader of Ruffnecks010 - Level 44 Imperial squad - ~2650 on Leaderboard
Rank 1010 on SoD. W:70 D:1 L:18 | HQ10 - Rank 8 - 15k+ medals - 900+ reputation
We have room for more Squad War players

DarthBratzzz
Commodore

Post#4 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:29 am

I ticked the Very hard - But possible box.

That being said, I'm not a huge fan of conflicts as I have stated many times before; My interest was briefly resurrected under the initial system with getting 16 frags for planet upgradables for obsidian, now after FragGate (the BIG nerf) it is back to square one... avoid conflicts like the plague unless it is a Galactic Conflict with 1 star relocation costs.

I'd rather play the daily objectives than grind&grovel endlessly during degrading grovelling conflicts :evil:
:lol: Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON (squad level 45), Rank 14, L10, ~33K medals
Likely Galaxial Champion in 0% damage for 0/0/0 loot attacks :roll:
Relentless fighter in squad wars, warrior-poet :mrgreen:

JustlikeWinnie
Commodore

Post#5 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:42 am

Different planets, different diff.
---------------------------------
I _ ShadowCompany _ I

Piper139
Commodore

Post#6 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:09 am

It's simply a matter of time. It a conflict happens during the rare times where I can play several hours a day, I can get uc or at least obsidian. Normal times, Im lucky to get bronzium. Real life just doesn't allow enough attack time. With the reward frags nerf, it's not really worth it for one or 2 frags. At that rate, it will take years to get event units leveled up,
Leader Sith-Society HQ 10 Medals 23k no opening
Leader Havoc_u4ea HQ 10 Medals 11k 5 openings

Planetbleeder
Commander

Post#7 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:07 am

My personal experience with erkit conflict...get 10,000 points PER day to get the UC. Then on last day keep playing/watching your percentage till it's over. You don't averaged 10,000 points every day then you might as well not play the conflict for uc.

I'm on automatic attack mode....have a load out that is just for dev base. I never use sc and rarely use air...just play for 300 to 540ish points per attack. Makes for a very boring grind but hey! I'm watching TV so it's not a total loss of my day(s).

JustlikeWinnie
Commodore

Post#8 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:26 am

Planetbleeder wrote:I'm watching TV so it's not a total loss of my day(s).

I know that feeling. :D
I _ ShadowCompany _ I

rRr
Major General

Post#9 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:27 am

Planetbleeder wrote:My personal experience with erkit conflict...get 10,000 points PER day to get the UC. Then on last day keep playing/watching your percentage till it's over. You don't averaged 10,000 points every day then you might as well not play the conflict for uc.

I'm on automatic attack mode....have a load out that is just for dev base. I never use sc and rarely use air...just play for 300 to 540ish points per attack. Makes for a very boring grind but hey! I'm watching TV so it's not a total loss of my day(s).

But you are Rebel right?

Because as Empire player, there are no dev bases at all, only strong lvl9+ bases with both Dekas online and full SC. Even weak layout is quite rare.

Once you get open, you are attacked in under 5 min, so you cant just attack something every now and then like on Tatooine. You either do a long raid or stay under protection, otherwise you can eadily lose more than gain.

On other hand, empire player could try to get into UCL through defenses there..might try it once I wont need resources anymore ;)
Empire HQ9, 16 000+ medals, living mainly on ErKit.
Contrabant addict (Sentinel @lvl27 (cap), Opressor @lvl18).
Proud leader of FirstLorder, causal, yet active squad.
We accept active causal players interested in improving theirs skill.
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

M0rdresh
Commander

Post#10 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:05 am

On some planets and occasions, its very doable.
On others it seems neigh impossible sometimes.

Return to “General Discussions”