Adding Friends/Search Players

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JackYOgurl
Lieutenant

Adding Friends/Search Players

Post#1 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Hello, i am having some trouble. How do I go about adding a friend Ingame? Or even searching for a specific player? I play on iOS. I click metal Icon and see...Conflict, Squads, Players, and Friends. If I click friends it shows Invite and when I click it brings up FB Invite to Play Requests. If also shows my Player and below that is One of my close friends. Im not sure how he got added there dont remember how I got him added to my very short list of friends. So yeah...Thank you very much for taking the time to read.

karlsmith1987
Commander

Re: Adding Friends/Search Players

Post#2 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:24 am

I'm pretty sure it just links up to your FB account and your friend must have also at some point linked his Fb account to a SWC game

JackYOgurl
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Ohhh okay...can you also tell me, Can I be friends ingame with someone who plays on Android? I play on iOS...Thanks.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:04 pm

JackYOgurl wrote:Ohhh okay...can you also tell me, Can I be friends ingame with someone who plays on Android? I play on iOS...Thanks.

JackYOgurl - As karlsmith1987 stated, the Players you see when you view Leaders > Friends Tab are those whom you have befriended on Facebook.

To answer your second question, since iOS is on the same server as Android, if your Friends on Facebook have also have a SWC Account and are using either iOS or Android you will see them.

If the Friends on Facebook are using Windows version of SWC, then with you using iOS you will NOT see them.

I hope that answers your question...

IGN: Striker - Rank: 17 - Motto: Bringing Light to Darkness and Having Fun Doing It! :lol:

JackYOgurl
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Ohhh Okay thank you guys very much. Apprieate you guys taking the time to answer my question :)

Return to “General Discussions”