Droideka Sentinel Blueprints Bundle

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
KrefdirGorrebb
Storm Trooper

Droideka Sentinel Blueprints Bundle

Post#1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:55 am

Hi everybody,

There's a new offering to buy a Droideka and some gems or something today. But the game tells me my base layout doesn't have enough space for it. It sounds a bit fuzzy. Does it mean I need the platform first, or what? And whats with the picture of gems and contraband? Is that included in the price?
Totally confused. :?

Krefdir Gorreb / Lvl 7 Officer, The Empire

IMG_1519.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DeathStriker

Re: Droideka Sentinel Blueprints Bundle

Post#2 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:05 am

KrefdirGorrebb wrote:Hi everybody,

There's a new offering to buy a Droideka and some gems or something today.

KrefdirGorrebb - Welcome to the Forum! :D

This must be for Windows since iOS/Android is not seeing this "offer".

I have never heard of the game telling a Player that "base layout doesn't have enough space" for a new Structure. In fact, with the exception of some Upper Level Bases maybe, it is nearly impossible to complete fill all available building area.

You only need a 4x4 grid space open to build a Droideka Sentinel Platform which comes with a Droideka Sentinel so if your Base has that grid space available you should not have any problems.

Perhaps more information like screenshots of the error message will help us help you.

IGN: Striker - Rank: 17 - Motto: Bringing Light to Darkness and Having Fun Doing It! :lol:

stonejack26
Captain

Post#3 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:14 am

These offers are on Android platforms. Someone in my Squad got a similar oppressor offer for 5.99 and another got a oppressor offer for $39.99 with more crystals. The second one tried to purchase but ran into the same error, not enough space when there is plenty of room. I suggest contacting support if you are looking for the deal, you aren't the only one.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:22 am

stonejack26 wrote:These offers are on Android platforms.

stonejack26 - Thanks for posting. :)

I suspect that this might be related to the Amazon Digital Day, as discusssed here and maybe other "Android" Game Devices, but as for iOS Players, I for one am not seeing this "offer".

The more we know, the more we can help...

IGN: Striker - Rank: 17 - Motto: Bringing Light to Darkness and Having Fun Doing It! :lol:

stonejack26
Captain

Post#5 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:27 am

Perhaps, also they were 8-minute offers. But the one above shows 16 hours so they probably a/b tested it.
Last edited by stonejack26 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

KrefdirGorrebb
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:28 am

DeathStriker wrote:
KrefdirGorrebb wrote:Hi everybody,

There's a new offering to buy a Droideka and some gems or something today.

KrefdirGorrebb - Welcome to the Forum! :D

This must be for Windows since iOS/Android is not seeing this "offer".

I have never heard of the game telling a Player that "base layout doesn't have enough space" for a new Structure. In fact, with the exception of some Upper Level Bases maybe, it is nearly impossible to complete fill all available building area.

You only need a 4x4 grid space open to build a Droideka Sentinel Platform which comes with a Droideka Sentinel so if your Base has that grid space available you should not have any problems.

Perhaps more information like screenshots of the error message will help us help you.

I have an iPhone 6. :D

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:34 am

KrefdirGorrebb wrote:I have an iPhone 6. :D

KrefdirGorrebb - Thanks.

Perhaps you could post a screenshot of the "error message".

I find the "error message" strange, since this "offer" should only provide you with a Droideka Sentinel Single-Use Only Unit similar to what was given out in the past during the SWC Two Year Anniversary Giveaway.

stonejack26
Captain

Post#8 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:40 am

The offers are NOT for single-use units. Legit full platforms. As you can see in the pic OP posted they are good for off and def. Plus I can confirm the platform was purchased and installed by my squadmate on the base.

PhoenixAZ1899
Major General

Post#9 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:44 am

In the words of Chick from Armageddon, "Well, this is something new."

I suspect the results here will be about as good as the results that followed in the movie.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
PM me or request to join SONS_OF_DEATH. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!

DeathStriker

Post#10 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:47 am

stonejack26 wrote:The offers are NOT for single-use units. Legit full platforms.

stonejack26 - Thanks for posting that information.

It is "strange" they are offering the addition of a Droideka Sentinel Platform because only those Commanders with a Level 6+ HQ and a Level 1+ Contraband Safehouse can build one.

Secondly, it only costs 12000 Image (Contraband) to build a Level 1 Droideka Sentinel Platform (which comes with a Droideka Sentinel), so this "offer" I guess allows you to get the 12000 Contraband at a "60% Discount Rate" so you can build a Droideka Sentinel Platform.

But What If You Already Have A DekA Platform with Live DekA?

• You CAN NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE Droideka Sentinel, and;
  • Level 1 HQ to Level 5 HQ Commanders CAN'T BUILD A DEKA PLATFORM, and;
  • Most if not all Level 6 HQ Commanders build a Droideka Sentinel Platform as soon as they can, and;
  • I suspect all Level 7+ HQ Commander already have their DekA guarding their Base, so...
Exactly whom does this offer really apply to?

Adding to this Thread...

Return to “General Discussions”