Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Death Striker Moved To New Planet

Post#31 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:42 am

ANNOUNCEMENT: Death Striker now on Tatooine

For those Honorable Opponents looking for a "Challenge" along with some Attack Loot and maybe some "Fun" you can find my Primary Base on Tatooine.

Looking forward to visits from familiar Forum Names.

Let the Attacking Begin... :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

rRr
Admiral

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#32 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:05 pm

I am on Yavin..continuing in conflicts doing ;)
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Winnie
Major General

Re: Death Striker Moved To New Planet

Post#33 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 pm

DeathStriker wrote:you can find my Primary Base on Tatooine.

Looking forward to visits from familiar Forum Names.

It would be fun! My base isnt strong usually, almost always defensive loss, but if some lvl 10 reb want to me some advice, i will be happy. I am on Hoth now without protection time. :)

Thank you!
---------------------------------
I _ ShadowCompany _ I

Winnie
Major General

Post#34 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:34 am

For the first time I met a forum member, or whom I recognized his interesting name. (FruitBowlMafia)

Anyone remember me from attacks or defends?

My ingame name is Winnie
I _ ShadowCompany _ I

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#35 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:32 am

DarthBratzzz wrote:i got beaten up badly the night before by a well-known forum member...
When I pushed the revenge button next morning he had fled...
Some day I'll have my revenge though...

Never mind, usually if I beat up a forum member I only see it afterwards in my battle log; I hardly look at player names, only at rank and dekas, layout, my own lineup and so on...

I know I found you twice in a day once, rough day for you. But what goes around comes around. You'll get me one of these days.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#36 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:47 pm

JustlikeWinnie wrote:For the first time I met a forum member, or whom I recognized his interesting name. (FruitBowlMafia)

My ingame name is Winnie

Yep you gave me my loss after 3 total attacks, my SC and both DK's were down so I didn't watch the beating in my replays.

You got 45k of my contra & fled the planet.
Lone_Rebellion

kevbone
Officer

Post#37 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:30 pm

JustlikeWinnie wrote:For the first time I met a forum member, or whom I recognized his interesting name. (FruitBowlMafia)

My ingame name is Winnie

You and Phoenix have hit me recently on Hoth Winnie. I have yet to pull off the victory. Will eventually hit that "Revenge" button.
HAVOC SENTINELS

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#38 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:28 pm

For what it's worth, I almost never look at names. Just contra amounts. Less than 10k? Skip, unless I've been skipping a while, and a squadmate is waiting for me to get back and donate something.

The few times I attack somebody because they're a forum member, I almost always lose.

As for "fleeing" a planet, the weapons research/elite crates have made a lot of people planet-hop more than formerly. Though some probably "flee" to Takodana/Hoth/Er'Kit in order to hide, I suspect most are "fleeing" to get the next crate.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Winnie
Major General

Post#39 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:16 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:Yep you gave me my loss after 3 total attacks, my SC and both DK's were down so I didn't watch the beating in my replays.

You got 45k of my contra & fled the planet.

No offense, your base is strong without the twins too, i was just simple lucky and recognized your name after the attack. I always leave the planet if i am done with my attacks.

kevbone wrote:You and Phoenix have hit me recently on Hoth Winnie. I have yet to pull off the victory. Will eventually hit that "Revenge" button.

Indeed. BTW I'm not used to be on that planet, just when the conflict is on. I'm almost always without the twins, so i am not a big morsel. :)
I _ ShadowCompany _ I

LosVega
Major General

Post#40 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:10 am

I've been hit by a few. Piper, Spock and others. I'll usually recognize the squad before the player name when checking replays. Spock was kind enough to open up for the revenge after the first time he hit me and we've been friends since. JustlikeWinnie @Shadow*Company, I used to run across quite a few players from your affiliate squads. I'm still above 75% win rate against all of shadow combined so there's your smack talk for today. See you on Erkit....... :D :lol: :D
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Return to “General Discussions”