Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#1 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:21 pm

OK... This will be a "Universal Thread" for those whom wish to record any Defensive Attacks on their Base by another Forum Member / Player.

Often we don't know personally those whom Attack our Bases, but for those whom have had fun having someone they know via the Forum Attack their Base, then "reporting it" is a great way to remind them of their Success or even better yet their GLORIOUS FAILURE - LOL :lol:

Feel free to add to this Thread if you wish...

Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders Who Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Piper139 Attacked Death Striker

Post#2 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:22 pm

ATTACK REPORT: Piper139 Attacked Death Striker (In-Game Name: Striker)

Piper139 did a valiant yet failed attempt at my Primary Base currently on Er'Kit. He got away with some Resources, destroyed my DekA and DekO and provided me with some "fun"! :D

Here are some Screenshots:

Battle Log - 12-27-2016
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Victory Screen #1

Victory Screen #2

Any other Honorable Opponents want some Resources... I have plenty to share...

Posting for future reference...

Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders Who Want to War - Apply Now!

rRr
Admiral

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#3 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Is this your main base? Quite low on resources dude ;) I wouldnt bother to attack you with so low loot on Kit.
Empire fresh HQ X, 28 000+ medals, living mainly on ErKit.
Contrabant addict (Sentinel @lvl27, Opressor @lvl20).
Sith-Society
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:35 pm

rRr wrote:Is this your main base? Quite low on resources dude ;) I wouldnt bother to attack you with so low loot on Kit.

rRr - On Er'Kit currently if you are hunting for a Johhar Kessen Upgrade, than loot does not matter, only Conflict Medals, which sadly in this case, was not achieved.

Also the loot shown in the screenshots was what Piper139 - GOT - and not the amount of loot that was - AVAILABLE - as seen in the following Screenshot:

Piper139 Attack - 12-27-2016 - Available Loot

I am busy completing the final 10 day long Upgrades on my Base and so my Loot currently is not extremely high...

Continuing the Conversation...

syncpan77
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Seems I only get attacked by forum members for a while now. I can't imagine posting here every time one of them attacks me, that would mean like 3 post per day or something like that. I'm not one to post scalps either, I keep that to myself, sorry. I'll only share it with my squad in-game and that's it. Posting names of people I defeat in public I find to be disrespectful.. UNLESS.. that person agrees to it.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 61W - 2D - 19L .
Join us today! We need 3 players that love to war daily!

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:50 pm

syncpan77 wrote:Seems I only get attacked by forum members for a while now. I can't imagine posting here every time one of them attacks me, ... Posting names of people I defeat in public I find to be disrespectful.. UNLESS.. that person agrees to it.

syncpan77 - I agree.

In those rare cases of something memorable - maybe posting it here would be fun. Either way, it is up to you. I primarily created this thread to generate conversation and not to act as Battle Log.

I have PM'ed Piper and if he tells me so, I will remove the screenshots as I meant no disrespect..

Thanks for your insight and feedback...

Midge
Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:12 pm

I have been beaten up by Richaldo recently. I did get Syncpan once not too long ago. Those two stick out. I don't remember others off the top of my head.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 70k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Poene
Commodore

Post#8 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Piper139 seems to run a loot oriented loadout. He did get almost all your contraband. If that was his objective then he succeeded. Granted, at lvl X 9k contraband doesn't mean much.

GOZER
Commodore

Post#9 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:32 am

I was 3 starred by Phoenix_AZ a few month ago (I was out order of anything). I took a picture at the time but I deleted it.
GOZER the destructor - Proud Leader of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

GOZER
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:57 am

...is there anyone from DejavuDeathSquad? Ain have just hit my Squadcenterless base... You've been very lucky man!
GOZER the destructor - Proud Leader of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”