R.I.P. HD loop?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spock
Grand Admiral

R.I.P. HD loop?

Post#1 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Hotfix came out today.

Many reports coming in that the hd loop is dead. Players can't get it working now.
Strange coincidence that just shortly after it was spoken about openly here, it was squashed.
Thanks to those that didn't see the need for discretion in this matter.

As a result of this I would not be surprised if the community is more hesitant to share in the future.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Over 2,000 no outpost replays being shared! The largest collection of commander replays out there. Soon to become a museum of our game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Nightmare
Captain

Re: R.I.P. HD loop?

Post#2 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Yeah...thanks for that one Dick Stroker
Previous signature has been edited because even democrats on the internet needs a safe space
Veteran Lvl 10 Officer in Imperial_Enclave Rank 16 Medals 68K

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:30 pm

Yes so rare to get a glitch in our favor...lets keep it on the down low next time.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

Joffray
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Spock wrote:Hotfix came out today.

Many reports coming in that the hd loop is dead. Players can't get it working now.
Strange coincidence that just shortly after it was spoken about openly here, it was squashed.
Thanks to those that didn't see the need for discretion in this matter.

As a result of this I would not be surprised if the community is more hesitant to share in the future.

VERY hesitant in the future. From now on we might as well keep these things in the LINE chats. The hd loop was the best way to get frags. Now we are limited to only a few crates a day :evil:
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

Napalm
Commodore

Post#5 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:37 pm

If this were Survivor, I'd be voting Death Striker off the island.

smh.
Napalm
Rank 26 :: 148,300
Pogo
Rank 25 :: 148,200

Battalion Family. Top Squad:Wolf-Battalion

BertO
Major General

Post#6 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:42 pm

Strange coincidence that after hundreds (thousands?) of players started openly using an exploit it got closed down. Geez, may be it was people posting on a forum the devs don't visit? Maybe it was just the data going mad showing players doing an insane amount of HDs a day that let the devs know? I mean who would imagine they could possibly look at their own data. Got to be someone else's fault, not the people abusing a glitch so much it probably had a data signature bigger than Yavin.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:50 pm

The thing is, why say anything at all? Not worth the risk.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:15 pm

BertO wrote:Strange coincidence that after hundreds (thousands?) of players started openly using an exploit it got closed down. Geez, may be it was people posting on a forum the devs don't visit? Maybe it was just the data going mad showing players doing an insane amount of HDs a day that let the devs know? I mean who would imagine they could possibly look at their own data. Got to be someone else's fault, not the people abusing a glitch so much it probably had a data signature bigger than Yavin.

Do you have any idea how long this was going on? It was going on for so long people were convinced it was a feature called "night raids".
Devs read the data? Gimme a break dude. You know the devs cant analyze data correctly to save their lives. You don't remember when we had to convince them about the economy issue? The one the data didn't show?
I could give you countless examples.
But let's use this one. The loop has been going on for months. Yet they just caught it now? They obviousley didn't monitor the data or it would have been fixed long ago. But all of a sudden they had a reason to. Now it's over.

Btw, You have no clue if the devs visit these forums or not.
I suggest after this that they do. To find out about the errors they miss in their so called testing.
Another area they have always excelled at.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Over 2,000 no outpost replays being shared! The largest collection of commander replays out there. Soon to become a museum of our game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Nightmare
Captain

Post#9 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Anger, that's all
Last edited by Nightmare on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previous signature has been edited because even democrats on the internet needs a safe space
Veteran Lvl 10 Officer in Imperial_Enclave Rank 16 Medals 68K

BertO
Major General

Post#10 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:27 pm

I just never cared because it felt like too much of a cross between exploiting and grinding to have any appeal at all. Only thing that sucks about it closing is now it will be harder to do multiple Donate crates a day.

I do love how the biggest seal clubber in the game is crying and getting all shirty about it though. Maybe if repeatedly fighting off mindless troop spam is the highlight of your game play maybe you should try attacking live bases occasionally.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

Return to “General Discussions”