PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4789

Re: PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

Post#21 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:27 pm

My Stats:

  • Base: Primary
  • Planet: Hoth
  • Conflict Medals: 0 (Initial Value)
  • Current Rank: Carbonite II - Top 100% (Initial Value)
  • Leaderboard Position: 11682 (Initial Value)

    • Attacks Won: 6 (Initial Value)
    • Defenses Won: 2 (Initial Value)
    • Defenses Lost: 2 (Initial Value)
Based upon my rough calculations, at the time of this posting, there are currently 11682 Players1 participating with 234 in the Top 2% UCL.

Notes: 1. Number of Players does NOT INCLUDE the number of Players with the SAME Leaderboard Rank.

I am not really trying in this PvP Conflict but attempting to see how many Defensive Wins I can get. I am losing Conflict Medals as I do "Suicide Attack Loot Raids" and so far I have had only 4 Honorable Opponents visit and take advantage of my Horde of Credits and Contraband! :shock:
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4789

Re: PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

Post#22 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:49 pm

My Stats:

  • Base: Primary
  • Planet: Hoth
  • Conflict Medals: 1394 (+1394)
  • Current Rank: Durasteel II - Top 35.74% (-64.26%)1
  • Leaderboard Position: 5867 (-5815)1

    • Attacks Won: 15 (+9)
    • Defenses Won: 11 (+9)
    • Defenses Lost: 4 (+2)1
Notes: 1. Decrease is GOOD - Increase is BAD

Based upon my rough calculations, at the time of this posting, there are currently 16416 (+4734) Players2 participating with 329 (+95) in the Top 2% UCL.

Notes: 2. Number of Players does NOT INCLUDE the number of Players with the SAME Leaderboard Rank.

So doing a Half-and-Half Participation I am plodding along seeing just how many come for the great Attack Loot...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
Winnie
Major General
Posts: 317

Re: PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

Post#23 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:49 pm

My Stats:

Conflict Medals: 19278
Current Rank: UC 0.5%
Leaderboard Position: 87
Attacks won: 40
Defenses won: 13
---------------------------------
I _ ShadowCompany _ I
---------------------------------


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4789

My Current PvP Conflict Stats

Post#24 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:54 pm

My Stats:

  • Base: Primary
  • Planet: Hoth
  • Conflict Medals: 2622 (+1228)
  • Current Rank: Durasteel I - Top 25.88% (-9.86%)1
  • Leaderboard Position: 4978 (-889)1

    • Attacks Won: 17 (+2)
    • Defenses Won: 13 (+2)
    • Defenses Lost: 10 (+6)1
Notes: 1. Decrease is GOOD - Increase is BAD

Based upon my rough calculations, at the time of this posting, there are currently 19235 (+2819) Players2 participating with 385 (+56) in the Top 2% UCL.

Notes: 2. Number of Players does NOT INCLUDE the number of Players with the SAME Leaderboard Rank.

I continue to grab Attack Loot and Defensive Wins... Certainly a different way of doing a PvP Conflict...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
Richaldo
Admiral
Posts: 782

Re: PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

Post#25 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:34 am

Hmm I'm SERIOUSLY regretting entering the Hoth tourney... lots of grinding over the weekend up to 0.75%... one day back at work, won 2 defences but have already slipped to 1.53% in a mere 6 hours away... with another and a bit days to go and some of us entering 'the real world' I think this may be a bit of an elusive hunt... we shall see.

But what other option? Tatooine at the same time??? Sounds like even more grind... and also playing back to back tournies on one planet is... is ... well it's just plain dull isnt' it!!! Gonna give it a go tonight and tomorrow night, but if I fail to get UC I doubt i'll participate in many more of these Kubaz hunts... just seems such an effort for what is basically a posh Dewback in a bubble...!

Current Hoth Stats with 2 days 2 hours and a lot of popcorn to go:

1.53%, 23343 points, 315th place, 77 attack wins, 4 defensive wins... and a serious eye condition for looking at a white background for 2 days... hahaha

Good luck people... Rebel or Imperial......... for the first time I feel as one with the biggest grindfest I've seen on this game for 2 years....
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!


User avatar
DarthRommel
Commodore
Posts: 115

Re: PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

Post#26 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:05 am

Richaldo wrote:Hmm I'm SERIOUSLY regretting entering the Hoth tourney... lots of grinding over the weekend up to 0.75%... one day back at work, won 2 defences but have already slipped to 1.53% in a mere 6 hours away... with another and a bit days to go and some of us entering 'the real world' I think this may be a bit of an elusive hunt... we shall see.

But what other option? Tatooine at the same time??? Sounds like even more grind... and also playing back to back tournies on one planet is... is ... well it's just plain dull isnt' it!!! Gonna give it a go tonight and tomorrow night, but if I fail to get UC I doubt i'll participate in many more of these Kubaz hunts... just seems such an effort for what is basically a posh Dewback in a bubble...!

Current Hoth Stats with 2 days 2 hours and a lot of popcorn to go:

1.53%, 23343 points, 315th place, 77 attack wins, 4 defensive wins... and a serious eye condition for looking at a white background for 2 days... hahaha

Good luck people... Rebel or Imperial......... for the first time I feel as one with the biggest grindfest I've seen on this game for 2 years....

Tatooine at least requires less effort.

Left the game 15hours ago with tatooine at 0.26% & Hoth with 0.52%
Now its Tatooine 0.42% and Hoth is 1.34%

...guess i'll be grinding all evening on Hoth, again.
Leader of Ruffnecks010 - Level 50 Imperial squad
HQ10 - Rank 9 - 18k+ medals - 1.5k+ reputation
We welcome all Squad War players


User avatar
Vorchild
Commodore
Posts: 129

Re: PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

Post#27 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:46 am

I had it in my mind to make an attempt at UC for the Hoth. Gears are easy to come by for imps there, after all. Seems many other people were thinking the same thing. Based on what's been shown so far, it is looking like the bar for UC is going to be somewhere around 35-40k gears. With the work life kicking in today, that's unachievable for me (and probably was even without work). That's something like, say, 80 3-star victories (at best 10 minutes for each attack, so 800 minutes or about 3.5 hours solid over each of the 4 days). I just can't play that much. I'll settle for top 10%.


User avatar
Richaldo
Admiral
Posts: 782

Re: PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

Post#28 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:47 am

DarthRommel wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Hmm I'm SERIOUSLY regretting entering the Hoth tourney... lots of grinding over the weekend up to 0.75%... one day back at work, won 2 defences but have already slipped to 1.53% in a mere 6 hours away... with another and a bit days to go and some of us entering 'the real world' I think this may be a bit of an elusive hunt... we shall see.

But what other option? Tatooine at the same time??? Sounds like even more grind... and also playing back to back tournies on one planet is... is ... well it's just plain dull isnt' it!!! Gonna give it a go tonight and tomorrow night, but if I fail to get UC I doubt i'll participate in many more of these Kubaz hunts... just seems such an effort for what is basically a posh Dewback in a bubble...!

Current Hoth Stats with 2 days 2 hours and a lot of popcorn to go:

1.53%, 23343 points, 315th place, 77 attack wins, 4 defensive wins... and a serious eye condition for looking at a white background for 2 days... hahaha

Good luck people... Rebel or Imperial......... for the first time I feel as one with the biggest grindfest I've seen on this game for 2 years....


Tatooine at least requires less effort.

Left the game 15hours ago with tatooine at 0.26% & Hoth with 0.52%
Now its Tatooine 0.42% and Hoth is 1.34%

...guess i'll be grinding all evening on Hoth, again.


Yup... same... I'm so bored of it... Tat was easy last week... but no way I could face being on there for basically another week... Grind Grind Grind... It'll be a big kick in the plumbs to fail at this stage....
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!


User avatar
Richaldo
Admiral
Posts: 782

Re: PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

Post#29 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:49 am

Vorchild wrote:I had it in my mind to make an attempt at UC for the Hoth. Gears are easy to come by for imps there, after all. Seems many other people were thinking the same thing. Based on what's been shown so far, it is looking like the bar for UC is going to be somewhere around 35-40k gears. With the work life kicking in today, that's unachievable for me (and probably was even without work). That's something like, say, 80 3-star victories (at best 10 minutes for each attack, so 800 minutes or about 3.5 hours solid over each of the 4 days). I just can't play that much. I'll settle for top 10%.

Damn... your maths is correct..........

Never hunting a Kubaz again............
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4789

My Current PvP Conflict Stats

Post#30 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:38 pm

My Stats:

  • Base: Primary
  • Planet: Hoth
  • Conflict Medals: 1682 (-940)
  • Current Rank: Durasteel II - Top 38.52% (+12.64%)1
  • Leaderboard Position: 8202 (+3224)1

    • Attacks Won: 19 (+2)
    • Defenses Won: 15 (+2)
    • Defenses Lost: 12 (+2)1
Notes: 1. Decrease is GOOD - Increase is BAD

Based upon my rough calculations, at the time of this posting, there are currently 21293 (+2058) Players2 participating with 426 (+41) in the Top 2% UCL.

Notes: 2. Number of Players does NOT INCLUDE the number of Players with the SAME Leaderboard Rank.

And so after a BAD DAY I continue the visit the Honorable Opponents on Hoth where I trade Medals for Attack Loot to continue my Base Upgrades which are getting fewer and fewer left to do...

Only 1d 17h to go...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chancellor, Facebook [Bot], ForceMel, SpaceDandy, Spock and 44 guests