PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
acidrave
Captain

Re: PvP EVENT - HOTH - 2% Tracker Thread

Post#101 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:31 am

TNT wrote:I managed to get 2%, but it was very clear that participation shot through the roof for these conflicts. I needed near 30k in points.
It's almost like the old event units are great and all the more recent rewards are terrible.

so do I, need to do 31K to get in 1,6%
REBEL LEVEL 9
PROUD MEMEBER OF JARJAR_CAMP
http://ksod.us/squad/3a980df2-878d-11e5-82e3-063228004ed8/members?hl=863e1f57-e6eb-11e6-90ae-06cad0004ecc

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#102 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:32 am

I dabbled in the Tat and Erkit conflicts, but was too busy in RL to grind for UC in either one. Both had much higher participation and final UCL requirements than in many of the recent conflicts.

I hope Disney notice this, and give us these conflicts again. Preferably for shorter periods. The old 3-4 day conflicts were much more doable for those with RL commitments.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Fritzie
Commander

Post#103 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:27 am

In the last conflict I won 2 bronzium crates on Tatooine and Hoth (4 crates in total). In each crate I found 1(!) data fragment for AT RT Walker or Rebel Vanguard. I thought the reward would be higher?

acidrave
Captain

Post#104 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:38 am

really strange...

1 day 9 hr to go , 0.19%, 26850 gears.. but, if I looked at the stats, I see 62 attack and 4 defenses won.
I'm sure not to have won any defenses! :o

Immagine.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
REBEL LEVEL 9
PROUD MEMEBER OF JARJAR_CAMP
http://ksod.us/squad/3a980df2-878d-11e5-82e3-063228004ed8/members?hl=863e1f57-e6eb-11e6-90ae-06cad0004ecc

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#105 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:13 pm

I got the UC on Hoth with 1.41% and finished 235 with only 25 attacks and no defenses... Those 2 crates will allow me to upgrade MF Support to level 4.

Just 2 points:
The first place was a Rebel, Decepticon from Nameless, with only 28 attacks but 134 defenses, and the 2nd place our old pal Kamikaze from PLV with 219 attacks and no defenses...
And only 8 Rebels in the top 50...

I always promise myself don't play this madness anymore, and here I am again, playing conflict after conflict...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Ewok_revenge" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

YourFather
Major General

Post#106 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 pm

mkenobi wrote:I got the UC on Hoth with 1.41% and finished 235 with only 25 attacks and no defenses... Those 2 crates will allow me to upgrade MF Support to level 4.

Just 2 points:
The first place was a Rebel, Decepticon from Nameless, with only 28 attacks but 134 defenses, and the 2nd place our old pal Kamikaze from PLV with 219 attacks and no defenses...
And only 8 Rebels in the top 50...

I always promise myself don't play this madness anymore, and here I am again, playing conflict after conflict...

So what you're saying is, getting into UCL as a rebel wasn't that hard AND there were rebels in the top 50.
I guess things aren't as dire as some on here are saying.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#107 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:12 pm

I didn't say it isn't difficult. Of course it is. It never was so difficult for rebels win attacks because of Imperial Guard Reserve Snipers + Medics + Rodians even with an army of Jets. And it never was so difficult for a rebel win defenses against AT-ACT, Cold AT-MP or Lord Vader and an army of Jumps with Rebel Guard Reserve made up of Vanguards, Banthas, Skiffs, Speeders and Soldiers. So it's something to think about when a rebel comes to the top of a conflict not being on Tatooine with only 28 attacks but 134 defenses.

Of course it is difficult, but it is not impossible for a Rebel player to reach the top leagues, but I have seen Rebel Level 10s complaining that it is impossible for them to win attacks against Imperials of the same level because of GR and excess of defense equipments. As Imperial level 8 I smash Rebel bases level 9s with full Guard Reserve in less than 1 minute if I'm using a full Jumps loadout. AT-ACT or Cold AT-MP are optional. But I'm not playing conflicts as Imperial because there's nothing to attack on these planets except Dev bases.

But as Rebel 8 level, I am forced to face only level 9 and 10 rivals, but not every Imp base is full upgraded, not everyone has GR snipers and not everyone has 100 percent defenses running, and as there are far more imperial than rebels bases on these planets, I still have the option of choosing the bases I want to attack by skipping those with low score, and preferring those with a more careless layout, or there are no barracks shining, or if there are, they are easy to destroy before you know if there were snipers inside them or not.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Ewok_revenge" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

Return to “General Discussions”