New Feature - Armory - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JNB
Commodore

Re: New Feature - Armory - Discussion Thread

Post#41 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:55 am

Anyone unlock the shore troopers/hoth snow troopers. are they any good? i have only a few data fragments for each one and looks like it'll be a long while till i get enough for any of them...got tons of fragments for the HQ, walls and RFT/mortars.

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:13 am

JNB wrote:Anyone unlock the shore troopers/hoth snow troopers. are they any good? i have only a few data fragments for each one and looks like it'll be a long while till i get enough for any of them...got tons of fragments for the HQ, walls and RFT/mortars.

JNB (Everyone);

You can view the screenshots (not taken by me) that I posted in the Client Update 4.4.0 Discussion Thread here for some images of the Hoth Units (as well as others).

Enjoy! :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

JNB
Commodore

Post#43 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 am

oh i know about those Deathstriker, i want to know if anyone has used the trooper units and if they like them or not in battles.

Euph
Admiral

Post#44 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:36 pm

I got Shoretroopers a couple of days ago. They have different audio effects, both when you drop them and when they fire, and I'm not sure if I like em very much.. it's very "pew pew-y".

That aside though, you can definitely feel that 30% buff. A swarm of them will eat through stuff real quick. Build a big group and go hunting for a whale with no mortars and their deko down, and you can give them an interesting replay to share. :P

Additionally: For anyone curious, while your equipment is active, units donated to your SC will have that buff applied to them. e.g. Storms coming out of your SC will be Shoretroopers if you have Shoretrooper equipment active.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

DeathStriker

Post#45 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Euph wrote:Additionally: For anyone curious, while your equipment is active, units donated to your SC will have that buff applied to them. e.g. Storms coming out of your SC will be Shoretroopers if you have Shoretrooper equipment active.

Euph - Thanks for Posting! :D

That is very interesting note about donated units getting the Equipment Buff. Although you did not state so, I assume this only applies on Planets on which the Equipment Buff is applicable (Hoth, Yavin 4, Dandoran, Takodana) and if you move to another Planet you will see the "original" donated Unit.

Continuing the Conversation...

DeathStriker

Post#46 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:12 am

iOS/Android Commanders With Level 6+ HQ - Notice

Now is your chance to unlock / use some of the New Armory Units.

For iOS/Android they have started Maz Kanata Event #4 as discussed here.

This means that soon we will see 1-Star Planet Relocation Requirement as was done in the previous 3 Maz Kanata Events.

NOTE IMPORTANT CHANGES

⇨ Maz Kanata Objectives are NOW DAILYinstead of the 4 Day Cycle as before! :D

⇨ For Level 5 or Lower HQ - Maz Kanata Objectives have the standard Kubaz Invaders or Ithorian Infilitrators

⇨ For Level 6+ HQ with Armory - Maz Kanata Objectives now include:

Armory Equipment Data Fragments Rewards

Tatooine - Tier 1 - Maz Kanata Supply Crate - Level 10 HQ (Rebel Faction)

Tatooine - Tier 2 - Maz Kanata Supply Crate - Level 10 HQ (Rebel Faction)

Tatooine - Tier 3 - Maz Kanata Supply Crate - Level 10 HQ (Rebel Faction)

Let the Discussion Begin...

PhoenixAwkns
Captain

Post#47 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:35 am

Question: If your armory is destroyed in battle does the equipment / skin effect stop?

In some replays it seamed to me after the armory is destroyed the skin effect stoped...
Join PhoenixAwkns_Aca
Requirements: English, Lv7+, LINE app & be active
Wars MONDAYS and FRIDAYS at 1:30pm EST (7:30pm Paris), perk LV50, 3 open spots!

BertO
Major General

Post#48 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:51 am

PhoenixAwkns wrote:Question: If your armory is destroyed in battle does the equipment / skin effect stop?

In some replays it seamed to me after the armory is destroyed the skin effect stoped...

Remains active
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

PhoenixAwkns
Captain

Post#49 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:16 am

Thanks! Good to know, no need to protect armory then.
Join PhoenixAwkns_Aca
Requirements: English, Lv7+, LINE app & be active
Wars MONDAYS and FRIDAYS at 1:30pm EST (7:30pm Paris), perk LV50, 3 open spots!

DCReborn
Commodore

Post#50 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Getting Elite Fragments is relatively rare even if you are opening the highest crates possible.... BUT I think the odds of getting them will go up over time.

I'm speculating but my thinking is that there's a much better chance to get turret buffs/HQ/wall buffs so you'll mostly get those at first.... but once you've maxed those buffs the only ones left will be the Elite ones. You'll still need to get them from Bronzium crates but at least you won't have to worry about keep getting lower level awards in those crates.

Again, speculation but seems to be the case

Return to “General Discussions”