New Feature - Armory - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JNB
Commodore

Re: New Feature - Armory - Discussion Thread

Post#101 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Has anyone else seen an increase in the elite frags?

Lately for the past 5 days i have been getting 2 elite frags in all the hero defense 3 star wins and in the planetary daily objective bronzium crates. I play imp and have been able to get the Shore trooper to L3, and unlock L1 of the heavy shore, heavy snow, regular snow, and the cold atmp. I have started getting the INT4 and cold MHC now too. I need 4 frags for the AT-ACT (I have 16/20) and just can't seem to get those last few, even with playing each hero def and all the planetary objectives I can (yes i've been getting 10 or so crates a day!) I'm going to start getting L2 of the other units soon but i want the AT-ACT so bad!

Euph
Admiral

Post#102 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Aye, I've noticed that. All 3-star HD crates seem to give Elite frags for me at the moment. This is a big improvement, but not perfect.

Now I've got an issue where 2-star crates only ever award Basic equipment (anyone else noticed this?) and that means 1-star crates are the only way of getting Advanced fragments for turret upgrades.. and that's taking into account that most of the time they award Basic frags. Before I was swimming in turret frags; now I don't have enough.. sigh. lol.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

THEwarrior

Post#103 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:11 am

What can be activated and used curing squad wars, aside from Vaders Fist?. Can the new defense anti vehicle,anti infantry buffs be activated? Walls and headquarter fortifications can be activated a Ted as well. Wanted to get a clear answer on what can be used during a squad war

DeathStriker

Post#104 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:58 pm

THEwarrior wrote:What can be activated and used curing squad wars, aside from Vaders Fist?. Can the new defense anti vehicle,anti infantry buffs be activated? Walls and headquarter fortifications can be activated a Ted as well. Wanted to get a clear answer on what can be used during a squad war

THEwarrior - Armory Buffs that can be used in Squad Wars only apply to Outposts (OP's). The only Armory Buffs that apply are those for deployable Units. Buffs for Structures / Buildings can not be used during Squad Wars. There are NO ARMORY BUFFS that work on Sullust.

Hope this answers your question...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#105 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:43 am

THEwarrior wrote:What can be activated and used curing squad wars, aside from Vaders Fist?. Can the new defense anti vehicle,anti infantry buffs be activated? Walls and headquarter fortifications can be activated a Ted as well. Wanted to get a clear answer on what can be used during a squad war

Warrior, welcome to the forum.
Death Striker is right, no equipment is usable during wars. There is one exception though and that is the TX-tanks /Stolen TX-tanks which you have in your HQ. Those will stay on Sullust the powerful units they are on paper. Used in combination with the Tat buff those tanks are really powerful and tough to kill units.

Use it to your advantage!
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”