Euph wrote:They posted a short dev blog about the armoury on their website.
Thanks to Euph for posting this.
Re-Post From Official Website
DEV BLOG: NEW FEATURE – ARMORY
09.27.16 | 5:13
The upcoming SWC update brings the release of Equipment Data Fragments, Equipment, and the Armory! In preparation, we wanted to go over each of the major release elements:
What are Equipment Data Fragments?
Data Fragments are obtained from Supply Crates and are used to unlock and upgrade Equipment at the Armory.
Players must collection a certain amount of data fragments before they are able to unlock Equipment.
What is the Armory?
The Armory is new building that unlocks at HQ6 and allows players to activate unlocked Equipment.
Players can upgrade their armory to increase the number of concurrently active pieces of Equipment.
What is Equipment?
- Equipment provides the player a bonus to the stats of the affected unit/structure along with a new “skin” or visual change.
- Equipment may be location/planet-dependent (e.g.: Snowtrooper Equipment only active during a battle on Hoth)
- Equipment is Unlocked once a Player gathers the appropriate number and type of Equipment data fragments. The unlock is permanent but the Equipment must be activated at the Armory to apply its bonus.
- Equipment is upgraded in the Research Lab with the same unique Equipment data fragments used to unlock the Equipment.
- During the upgrade time, players may not perform other upgrades at the Research Lab.
- Equipment is activated in the Armory.
- Equipment can be deactivated/activated at any time the player has access to the armory. There is no cooldown.
NOTE: Expect a new SWC Client Update soon, possibly this week in conjunction with Force Friday, this Friday.
I am starting this Thread early in anticipation of the release of this new game feature.
Post any comments below...