Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Which side is better: Rebel or Empire?

Rebel
33%
Empire
67%
Total votes: 2988

MattTron1337
Squadron Leader

Re: Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

Post#161 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:52 am

Empire looks cooler then rebels honestly the reason i chose Empire is because they have a ATAT my favorite machine in starwars. Not to mention its possible to have a EATAT. I also like the apperance of storm troopers much more then rebels. Im also a vader fan so knowing he is useable and part of a game like this oh my Empire is 1337
STAR:WARS
Squadern:IMPERIO
EMPIRE

Kaleidoking
Lieutenant

Post#162 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:45 pm

I used to play empire a long time ago. But last year Rebels kept destroying my base and lost thousands of medals. Now playing on the rebel side for a year, reached level 9 now. But since a week Empire seems to be stronger now. I had in the last week about 15 defensive 100% losses. It seems a lot of empire players have many high special forces.

Does anyone has the same problem? :?:
Officer at Rebelguardians...

Jeowan
Storm Trooper

Post#163 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:41 pm

DELETED BY USER
Last edited by Jeowan on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

BCSWC
Commander

Post#164 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Jeowan wrote:Which Side is Better? Are you for real?

Show me 1 time where a lone imperial tie fighter blew up an entire rebel base without help?

The empire had the numbers. But they got rid of their force sensitive recruits so any rebels who are force sensitive are better pilots than their tie counterparts.
Assuming they had the same level of skill

somethong
Squadron Leader

Post#165 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:30 pm

Empire for the Win

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#166 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:18 pm

Jeowan wrote:Which Side is Better? Are you for real?

Show me 1 time where a lone imperial tie fighter blew up an entire rebel base without help?

Haha classic!
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Cainamogel82
Squadron Leader

Post#167 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:47 pm

Empire gets more defense wins. Sniper barracks (7 spaces) versus vanguard barracks (3 spaces), they can buff MHCs on Hoth and Snipers on every planet. Still waiting for my buffed elite AT-TE to counter the buffed elite AT-AT. Attack wise, both are comparable but Empire wins on defense. Rebels aren't even close.

Vladimierbronen
Officer

Post#168 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:43 pm

I'm curious if there is a balancing issue as I had to make a new account (old one deactivated due to inactivity both empire) and I just got it to lvl 4 and I am only ever attacked by lvl 5-6 never on my own lvl same thing if I am the attacker.

Vladimierbronen
Officer

Post#169 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:14 am

Vladimierbronen wrote:I'm curious if there is a balancing issue as I had to make a new account (old one deactivated due to inactivity both empire) and I just got it to lvl 4 and I am only ever attacked by lvl 5-6 never on my own lvl same thing if I am the attacker.

Got conformation it's true if I attack and fail with 0 stars I lose 18 medals but I was just attacked and they lost 0 stars only lost 10 medals hq lvl 5 attacking hq lvl 4. Cool.

chewey

Post#170 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:42 am

Medic droids don't help jets. Jets are the mainstay of any L10 rebel attack. Nobody uses heavies anymore.

Return to “General Discussions”