Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
rawrebel
Commodore

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#331 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:05 am

I wish Disney fix the bug,so cheters can't exploit it anymore,is useless to ban an account and leave the bug unfixed,the player will make another account in less then 5 minutes and will be there cheating again

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#332 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:42 am

rawrebel wrote:I wish Disney fix the bug,so cheters can't exploit it anymore,is useless to ban an account and leave the bug unfixed,the player will make another account in less then 5 minutes and will be there cheating again

If the bug is with the platform (Windows, for example) then it’s not that simple. Are you going to ban the platform then ?

Delta

Post#333 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:46 am

SerGX...reported to Disney few months back and didn't see him. Suddenly he appeared yesterday with same old trick...lost in attack but results shows he did 51% with 100% loots! He used to be with some Russian squad but his latest appearance without a squad.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#334 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:07 pm

I'd rather they fix things like the crazy level 5 pilot and weird upgrade times for the rebel pilot. Or, fix stuff like getting frags for maxed out equipment when the equipment is being upgraded. I also think it's a total waste to ban players, they will just re-spawn and be back at it again. Clearly, the devs are not going to be the ones that solve hacking. But fix the stupid bugs in the game that shouldn't be there and that should be easy to solve.

BMP
Squadron Leader

Post#335 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Another hacker...

Sam, from squad Shadowlords83

A video with prof, he attacked mine alt account...

VIDEO FROM ATTACK

He only use 3 troops and one Hero and get 100% at end, when he do only 7%...
An retired SWC player...

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#336 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Boog wrote:I'd rather they fix things like the crazy level 5 pilot and weird upgrade times for the rebel pilot. Or, fix stuff like getting frags for maxed out equipment when the equipment is being upgraded. I also think it's a total waste to ban players, they will just re-spawn and be back at it again. Clearly, the devs are not going to be the ones that solve hacking. But fix the stupid bugs in the game that shouldn't be there and that should be easy to solve.

Disagree.
Cheaters must be banned.
Disney should also disallow new account to be created on the same device (based on device ID).
Even if this isn’t done, at least cheaters have to re build base from the beginning, and that’s is a deterent.

daviangel
Lieutenant

Post#337 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:10 pm

DarkRebel wrote:
Boog wrote:I'd rather they fix things like the crazy level 5 pilot and weird upgrade times for the rebel pilot. Or, fix stuff like getting frags for maxed out equipment when the equipment is being upgraded. I also think it's a total waste to ban players, they will just re-spawn and be back at it again. Clearly, the devs are not going to be the ones that solve hacking. But fix the stupid bugs in the game that shouldn't be there and that should be easy to solve.

Disagree.
Cheaters must be banned.
Disney should also disallow new account to be created on the same device (based on device ID).
Even if this isn’t done, at least cheaters have to re build base from the beginning, and that’s is a deterent.

Ditto.
Like I said in other thread cheaters I've come across justify their cheating by saying that if Disney didn't want them to keep cheating they would fix the game to stop such behaviour or at least implement some sort of other deterents.
For example, for the movemouse cheat they using they could easily implement what Clash of clans does which is force you to take a mandatory break after X hours to give others a chance to attack your base. :evil:

boshuda21
Commodore

Post#338 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:01 pm

Anyone get a fishy attack from someone in RUSREBEL? Looks like it might be a replay glitch but with all the cheating lately I'm not so sure. Not only that, I am extra suspicious of foreign squads. No offense to anyone abroad but when I see something suspect it's almost always a foreign squad.

BonzoDog

Post#339 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:07 am

Yet another cheat this one made the mistake of attacking me twice in two days.

His damage score 33% both times on replay the final screen says 100% damage.

Imperial Squad
Darth Fekvetosz Squad Magyarok

Have reported it twice lets see what happens.

It is perhaps easier to see cheaters when they attack with lower level troops and always get 100%. Very often they are maxed out with loot and nearly always attack badly having little chance of winning with that strategy but why would they bother.

BonzoDog

Post#340 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:52 am

Well update Darth Fekvetosz has vanished from Magyarok Also cannot find him on ksod.us so I'm assuming Disney did their work.

Worth reporting then!

Return to “General Discussions”