Welcome DeathStriker to the Moderator Team.

Forum announcements and game play updates.
commander
Site Admin

Welcome DeathStriker to the Moderator Team.

Post#1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:56 pm

Starting today, we have invited DeathStriker to become a part of the Star Wars Fan Forum's moderator family. DeathStriker was formerly a moderator in the Playdom forum and we are glad to have his expertise and experience on this forum. Please join me in congratulating DeathStriker on his newly expanded role. Together, we hope to make this forum the most informative, useful, and entertaining complement to the Star Wars Commander game.

GOZER
Captain

Re: Welcome DeathStriker to the moderator team.

Post#2 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:36 am

Congratulations DeathStriker, may the Force be with you!

DeathStriker

Re: Welcome DeathStriker to the Moderator Team.

Post#3 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:13 am

I was honored to be chosen as this Forum's FIRST Global Moderator.

⇨ CORRECTION - I was NEVER a Moderator on the Playdom Forum, but I WAS given "Moderator Status" on the current Official Forum located at https://forums.starwarscommander.com.

I am already working with Commander to improve this Forum. To avoid any problems, we will work carefully to implement any changes and will make appropriate announcements when something major changes.

timjohnshort
Captain

Post#4 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:40 am

Congrats DeathStriker! I have already found your posts very informative, and look forward to many more.

Thanks!

syncpan77
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:53 am

Congrats guy! You've been of tremendous help always. Keep the good work going, we appreciate it.

LosVega
Captain

Post#6 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Congratulations DS, well deserved. My only question is will you continue to play with all that you have to do now. Missing the tales of your exploits on unsuspecting victims.

jhtech
Captain

Post#7 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:45 pm

Congrats DS, I admire and appreciate your efforts here and in the past for trying to keep everyone informed and able to enjoy this game as much as we can. Keep up the great work!

Mero
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:39 am

Hey deathstriker! Congrats! I used to be a moderator and have been admin. It's lots of fun if you are interested in what forum you are on. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

My first questions for the mods are where to post recuitments for my squad and second where to find new players wanting to join a squad?

Thanks in advance!

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:22 pm

Mero - You can post your Squad Recruitment Threads in the appropriate Faction / OS Section found in the Squads Center (just click on Board Index and scroll down).

Hope that answers your question.

JediJD
Cadet Trooper

Post#10 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:03 am

Please forgive my complete incompetence, but after searching pretty diligently I either couldn't find or overlooked the appropriate instruction. I have evidence of either an unintentional glitch, or an intentional hack (suspect the latter). My L9 base was attacked by 52 rebels which collectively did seven percent damage, but I was looted of all resources and the status report showed one hundred percent damage. It is already difficult to find battles during conflicts, due to people using key stroke imitators, if looting is also allowed, I suspect things will get even worse. I have screen shots of the events but can't figure out where to post them and I'm not able to send anything directly to the "team". Again, my apologies, I just didn't know where else to post.

Return to “Announcements”