How do you upgrade your shock troopers? (EMPIRE)

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
SatsPinas
Storm Trooper

How do you upgrade your shock troopers? (EMPIRE)

Post#1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:54 pm

[b]How do you upgrade your shock troopers? (the ones with the bazookas) please help [/b]

Tognir
Squadron Leader

Re: How do you upgrade your shock troopers? (EMPIRE)

Post#2 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:47 am

I think you can't until you unlock them
Join the dark side and command your force
Zabraks FTW

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:11 am

Upgrade on Shock Troopers/Vanguards is currently done either by crate rewards (& much luck) or by getting on the top 2% of certain conflict where this is offered as reward. (not as a # of units for your HQ but upgrade/unlock)

Unlocking the Shock Trooper/Vanguard probably requires also getting to Ultrachrome leage in certain conflict. But I'm unsure about this as I have it already.
RebelYell, leader of Alderaan-Memory.

JNB
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:14 am

I too had unlocked the shock trooper a while ago and i think to upgrade it you need to get top tier when it is an event reward again (not totally sure). I did get a crate reward as level 6 once which is not the same as my unlocked, trainable shock trooper at level 1.

Josh
Commodore

Post#5 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:21 pm

To upgrade shock troopers you have to "unlock" a second time which actually unlocks level 2 then 3 etc....
May The Force Be With You,
Josh

Napalm
Captain

Post#6 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:26 pm

SatsPinas wrote:[b]How do you upgrade your shock troopers? (the ones with the bazookas) please help [/b]

Think it's the same for both Rebel and Empire - you need to be on Tatooine. The upcoming conflict at Boonta Eve will award an unlock/upgrade of this unit to all commanders who finish in the top 2% of the conflict.

I also believe you can only get an unlock/upgrade through crate awards on Tatooine for this unit. AFAIK, there are some "silver" looking crates which provide a higher chance of getting the upgrade. Haven't experienced it myself - that's just water cooler talk for ya.

Good luck.
MTFBWY,
Napalm

Tognir
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:53 pm

So how does the system work for upgrading ? Limited. you must get reward for each level upgrade?
Join the dark side and command your force
Zabraks FTW

Napalm
Captain

Post#8 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Tognir wrote:So how does the system work for upgrading ? Limited. you must get reward for each level upgrade?

Unfortunately, yes. That's the way the current system works.
MTFBWY,
Napalm

eclampsium
Major General

Post#9 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:38 pm

JNB wrote:I too had unlocked the shock trooper a while ago and i think to upgrade it you need to get top tier when it is an event reward again (not totally sure). I did get a crate reward as level 6 once which is not the same as my unlocked, trainable shock trooper at level 1.

Wow! You are a lucky person! First one i ever found to be awarded some unit unlocking/upgrading in those mission packages!

eclampsium
Major General

Post#10 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:41 pm

Napalm wrote:
SatsPinas wrote:[b]How do you upgrade your shock troopers? (the ones with the bazookas) please help [/b]

Think it's the same for both Rebel and Empire - you need to be on Tatooine. The upcoming conflict at Boonta Eve will award an unlock/upgrade of this unit to all commanders who finish in the top 2% of the conflict.

I also believe you can only get an unlock/upgrade through crate awards on Tatooine for this unit. AFAIK, there are some "silver" looking crates which provide a higher chance of getting the upgrade. Haven't experienced it myself - that's just water cooler talk for ya.

Good luck.

yesh, i posted once a photo speculating about those silvered ones, but until now nothing and i just happen to find someone above in this thread wich is the forst person that i saw that unlocked something... i'm at lv8 and have 4 planets unlocked only, but i keep trying to unlock something in the boxes and nothing... the best one was 35 crystals...

Return to “General Tips”