When to start advertising your squad?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
RogueLeader4
Lieutenant

When to start advertising your squad?

Post#1 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:43 am

Hi guys, I would like to know what level you should be on to try and get squad members please let me know what level you were on when people started joining your squad. :|

Bye

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: When to start advertising your squad?

Post#2 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:56 am

Starting up a squad can be tedious. Why not join an existing squad? You should find announcements here in the forum and also in the official disney playdom forums in the find friends section. Many squads have higher level members which can donate units which can make you actually win defenses.

You can try however. Many did and succeeded. Good luck!
RebelYell, leader of Alderaan-Memory.
We often have slots open, just contact me via PM(Andr./iOS,Rebels)

RogueLeader4
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:50 pm

Yep I have joined a squad thanks

Josh
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Jedi family is starting a third squad and is looking for a super active player to do it.
May The Force Be With You,
Josh

eclampsium
Major General

Post#5 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:48 am

Josh wrote:Jedi family is starting a third squad and is looking for a super active player to do it.

Hy Josh! You are talking about Jedi-Master's , Jedi-Force squads! Well, good to see you bud.
Indeed, merging strong squads and helping each other is soo faster than creating a squad.
I testimony that in our squads. the team level is getting better and better, not only in bases level but in player quality level. I'm talking of friends that come into the game just to see if someone need something and donate it. a Squad that will fill your troops requests constantly and not let you down attacking or defending big enemyes!

CaptainLevi15
Officer

Post#6 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:14 pm

I recently created my squad any ideas on how I can get members my ha is lvl5 and I would like to manage my own squad ideas for possible members or recruitment styles?

BertO
Major General

Post#7 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:23 pm

CaptainLevi15 wrote:I recently created my squad any ideas on how I can get members my ha is lvl5 and I would like to manage my own squad ideas for possible members or recruitment styles?

Best ad is your name on a Conflict leaderboard. Best way to get there is attacking with lots of high level units in your attack SC...

Joining a pre-existing squad with level tens willing to donate some awesome is easier and probably more fun than trying to build up a squad from scratch.
Alderaan-Memory
LineID bertoliosolo
1252 defence wins and counting

CaptainLevi15
Officer

Post#8 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:27 pm

Well I was in like 7 pre existing squads and it was boring not being able to have a choice because I am basically a newbie to them and I am creating my squad to protect the newbies and help them lvl up and band together

PoAVirus
Cadet Trooper

Post#9 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:40 pm

PoA-Virus! Come on in and have some serious fun with high level players willing to teachange and bring you up!!!

rRr
Major General

Post#10 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:44 pm

CaptainLevi15 wrote:Well I was in like 7 pre existing squads and it was boring not being able to have a choice because I am basically a newbie to them and I am creating my squad to protect the newbies and help them lvl up and band together

I suggest you to try check Squad recruiting section in this forum. Squads that are advertising on forums are usually well organized and way better than random squads offered in game.
Empire HQ9, 16 000+ medals, living mainly on ErKit.
Contrabant addict (Sentinel @lvl27 (cap), Opressor @lvl18).
Proud leader of FirstLorder, causal, yet active squad.
We accept active causal players interested in improving theirs skill.
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Return to “General Tips”