Squad War Armory?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
M0rdresh
Commander

Squad War Armory?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:47 pm

How is the Armory used during a squad war and as such your defensive outpost?
How do you select what to boost or do the upgrades to turrets and such not count at all ?

Python6
Commodore

Re: Squad War Armory?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 pm

No armory boosts to defense on Sullust. I do think that if your main base is on a boost planet and you attack an outpost for that planet the offense boosts stay. i.e. keep shoretroopers if you are on dando and attack dando outpost. I haven't done it myself, but one of my squad mates told me that it worked so maybe someone else can jump in if they have done it themselves.
Leader jedisupremacy Windows Rebel Squad (JS.Padawans is our training squad for newer players) and mentor to our allied Android / IOS Rebel Squad - JediSupremacy
Member ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad
LINE app required / LINE ID is python6swc

Joffray
Commodore

Re: Squad War Armory?

Post#3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Python6 wrote:No armory boosts to defense on Sullust. I do think that if your main base is on a boost planet and you attack an outpost for that planet the offense boosts stay. i.e. keep shoretroopers if you are on dando and attack dando outpost. I haven't done it myself, but one of my squad mates told me that it worked so maybe someone else can jump in if they have done it themselves.

Yes, if attacking an outpost on a planet with a planet-associated perk activated the perk will work.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

Return to “General Tips”