Which Imp Combo Do You Guys Run?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
JNB
Commodore

Re: Which Imp Combo Do You Guys Run?

Post#11 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:31 pm

I flip equally between Vader and eATAT depending on the placement of the shields. Basically I use 2 pigs, 9 jumps, 3 snipers, 1 shock, 1 dewback and 6 stormies. If it is a tight base then the eATAT is good as otherwise it will chase shields walking into turrets. Vader for spread out bases. I just got to L10 so don't have the medship yet but fellow squad mates use vader/jumps/medship almost exclusively to great effect.

For fun Try this one. I call it the pig roast. I usually set it to cook over night as the long cantina cook times make it an impractical common load out:

4 pigs, 12 twileks, 4 jumps, 1 shock the rest stormies. you can use either eATAT or Vader. make sure you drop the twileks and pigs in 2 seperate groups of 2/6! watch the rebel bases burn!!

Forceisweaknyou
Commodore

Post#12 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:02 pm

JNB wrote:I flip equally between Vader and eATAT depending on the placement of the shields. Basically I use 2 pigs, 9 jumps, 3 snipers, 1 shock, 1 dewback and 6 stormies. If it is a tight base then the eATAT is good as otherwise it will chase shields walking into turrets. Vader for spread out bases. I just got to L10 so don't have the medship yet but fellow squad mates use vader/jumps/medship almost exclusively to great effect.

For fun Try this one. I call it the pig roast. I usually set it to cook over night as the long cantina cook times make it an impractical common load out:

4 pigs, 12 twileks, 4 jumps, 1 shock the rest stormies. you can use either eATAT or Vader. make sure you drop the twileks and pigs in 2 seperate groups of 2/6! watch the rebel bases burn!!

Pig Roast lol ima try it. Always cool watchin a base burn.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank160 70k X
Wars not make one great, but Squad Wars do.

Ghost666
Commodore

Post#13 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:15 am

Some things i dont get from posts above...

No bikes? How do you handle SC? My loadout has 3 bikes just for this...i dont plan on using air or SC on every attack...(and snipers will usually chase something shiny on the other corner of the base)

4 pigs and 12 twileks? Seriously? How long would this take to cook?

I think the EATAT, 1 pig and 3 MHCs is a common enough start...then everybody has a different twist...i actually change between attacks...jumps, snipers, storms, whatever...

What i usually DONT change is 1 Rocketman and 3 bikes...all bases i hit have traps and SC/Dekas these days...
"No Battle Plan Survives Contact With the Enemy" - George Patton

Return to “General Tips”