how to report a player who is obviously using a cheat

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
iambradicus

how to report a player who is obviously using a cheat

Post#1 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Anyone know how to report someone who is obviously using a cheat. Black Jag JI attacked me and i watched the video he did 3% but at the end it went to 99% and he got max resources from me.... 17,000 contraband man what a rip..

Midge
Commodore

Re: how to report a player who is obviously using a cheat

Post#2 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:28 am

That is not an obvious cheat. It is a possible cheat.

The replays are "best guesses" more or less of what happened. Whenever I see one that is out of whack, I quickly watch it again to see if a) air was involved b) the squad center was deployed c) Dekas were involved.

If you see none of these, then it is quite possible he ACTUALLY used them and the replay you are seeing shows what would have happened if he didn't. It is not a "common" glitch, but it certainly happens.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMiddayMob

Level X Rebel : 50k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

rRr
Major General

Re: how to report a player who is obviously using a cheat

Post#3 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:10 pm

Replay is not recorded fight. It is "re-arranged" fight.

When you attack, they store only when and what have you deployed, and when you push replay, what game does, is deploy units in same order and positions as you did, but the fight is whole new. Sometimes, this can lead into different results.

That is also a reason why sometimes are replays unavailable. If they change any game mechanics (like dmg output, or paths or whatever else relating to combat), the replay would not reproduce the same result and is unavailable.
Empire HQ9, 16 000+ medals, living mainly on ErKit.
Contrabant addict (Sentinel @lvl27 (cap), Opressor @lvl18).
Proud leader of FirstLorder, causal, yet active squad.
We accept active causal players interested in improving theirs skill.
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Return to “General Tips”