I have 250k crystals. Need advice.

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Shigster
Cadet Trooper

I have 250k crystals. Need advice.

Post#1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:40 pm

So I had a base that wasn't really thought out but was in the level 6, 7 and 8 area. My base was lost due to a hardware failure and Disney credited me 250k crystals to rebuild. So I've been leveling up without using my crystals. I'm at HQ 5 and I'm leveling everything up to 5 before I move on to hq 6. I need some advice on how I should proceed and what I should focus on.

I'm playing the rebellion and My thought was to focus on the things that use contraband as well as a few select troops/vehicles such as Juggernaut, speeder bikes, medical droid.

I'm really just starting to plan this out so I'm open to any suggestions.

Python6
Commodore

Re: I have 250k crystals. Need advice.

Post#2 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:23 am

Use your crystals to help buy extra repair droids. A 4th (or 5th droid) really helps in the rebuilding process more than crystalling build times does. Also, when you hit level 9 it really helps to have at least two free droids to repair both your sentinel and oppressor dekas. I rebuilt myself and my strategy was to skip researching all those units that were gathering dust in my old HQs. Instead I focused on leveling up as quickly as possible skipping stuff I knew I wouldn't need in the future (researching only the units I was using at my old base level). Once I got back to where I was I took the time to go back and research some of the old units up and now throw them in the mix occasionally to do something different. Also some of them got a buff after the fact so it was good that I went back and upgraded them later.
Member ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad
LINE ID is python6swc

Poene
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:36 am

The 4th and 5th droid only cost 2500 crystals. Out of your 250K crystals this is nothing. Buy them because this purchase is a nobrainer.

As for the rest I would not use the crystals to speed up time or get ordinary resources. I would by contraband for building/upgrading the droidekas. Gathering 36K contraband for the oppressor can be a pain.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Keep saving crystals for buying droids in the future. you can play up to lv8 with 3-4 droids ok, but lv9-10 will work better only with 5 droids. before mooving from lv5-6 to 7, study the matchmaking rules or you will be massacred at lv7-8 due to bad matchmaking rules implementation by the developers and you will wish to quit until younemerge at lv9 again...

eclampsium
Major General

Post#5 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:39 pm

never spend crystals to buy resources... fight for them! crystals for speed up? only if it is your research lab, but never before you have the droids

TMMSavDog23
Lieutenant

Post#6 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:16 pm

I would sell the account, 14000 crystals is worth $100, your account would be worth almost $1000.

If you don't want to sell the account, then i would upgrade everything with crystals until you run out. 250000 crystals is a lot, can you post an image to confirm.
SavDog23 - Rebel - HQ 9 - 27k+ Medals
Officer in TheMidnightMob

eclampsium
Major General

Post#7 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:15 am

Yep... Is it really 250000 or 250?

Pirate
Major General

Post#8 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:15 am

Similar thing happened to a squad mate of mine, right around mid level 7. He got 8000 crystals to rebuild which I thought made sense. 250k is a ton of cash money
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Axeman77
Captain

Post#9 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:08 pm

250k is an insane amount of cash. I'd be surprised if that was the case.
Either way, buy those droids first!!
Axeman - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 10 - 20.4k medals
Axeman Lives - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 8 - 7.8k medals
EPIC-SQUAD are recruiting for active new Empire members on android/ios. HQ5 & above welcome. PM me for info.

Red8
Commander

Post#10 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:29 am

Easy...upgrade to a full blown level 10. Cause once you get to lvl 8 you get womped all the time by lvl 9's and 10s. Constantly. Cause once you're at lvl 10 it's all down hill from there,)

Return to “General Tips”