Should i upgrade to HQ8?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Mempire
Squadron Leader

Re: Should i upgrade to HQ8?

Post#11 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:13 am

So I should just go to HQ8 from HQ7 quick despite not having high turrets? (most are lvl5, some 6 and only have 1 lvl 7 turret). Have all attack structures upgraded and now have nowhere to put my gold (which sucks big time when grinding conflicts, have 1M in gold nowhere to put it). Encountering pretty hard opponents atm in Tatoiine conflict.

Should I even skip researching Leia and Han to lvl 7 and just focus on other troops and Luke in the future?

jhtech
Captain

Post#12 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Honestly, I'd try to get everything pretty well even at lvl 7 before making the jump. do walls, generators, all your research etc. You do get attacked by higher lvls at seven sometimes, but it gets a lot harder at 8 for both factions. a few players in my squad have actually gotten topped off at seven, then made a mad dash through lvl 8 to get to lvl 9, so they can get all the extra defensive units, fourth shield, dropship traps, oppressor and sonic cannons. They are all pretty happy with the move,and plan on camping at nine for quite sometime to get things caught up. So I guess if you are going to make the move, go big! Probably stay at seven for a while though, so you get more practice and still get fairly even opponents. Good luck
squad: hurtinem
platform: windows
alliance: rebel
come say hello!
Line ID: jhtech

eclampsium
Major General

Post#13 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Mempire wrote:So I should just go to HQ8 from HQ7 quick despite not having high turrets? (most are lvl5, some 6 and only have 1 lvl 7 turret). Have all attack structures upgraded and now have nowhere to put my gold (which sucks big time when grinding conflicts, have 1M in gold nowhere to put it). Encountering pretty hard opponents atm in Tatoiine conflict.

Should I even skip researching Leia and Han to lvl 7 and just focus on other troops and Luke in the future?

Research all the troops to lv7, all vaults and alloy depot, up the deka a bit, upgrade cantina, contraband safehouse and depo, walls at 7 the four barracks at seven, both fatoryes, then moove to lv8 your HQ, SC, Transport, Hero command, airship command and research units. Try not to buy any aditional traps and the aditional turret from start! (It will increase your base points and you will see lv9-10 night and day on your base). Twileks are great adition as it allows you to bait and kill easily pesky bikers and revenge high lv bases blowing the vaults by placing her near them. Then moove again to lv9 then keeping 16 turrets only in th beginnig. Laat traps 4th shield and opressor are game changers. Lv7-8 is the hardest ones

Tsunami
Commander

Post#14 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:13 am

I'm completely level 9 - everything in my base (except CB related buildings which are 7 or 8). I've just started the upgrade to 10 because for a month now I've been attacked exclusively by level 10 imps. Hopefully I can gradually level the playing field a little but I don't think that ever happens in this game LOL. No rush. Just enjoying the game.
Tsunami

Red8
Commander

Post#15 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:26 am

Downside on leveling up...resources,time and you get slammed by lvl 9's and 10's constantly. Squad wars are horrendously matched already and the more high lvls in your squad your unevenly matched to the big dogs.

Upside: 2 Turrets, And traps, Doesn't Matter Cause You'll Still Get Warped By Lvl 9's And 10's so...Yea There Is No upside...*sigh*

Return to “General Tips”