In need of a respectful, active squad. Details below

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Theboogieman
Storm Trooper

In need of a respectful, active squad. Details below

Post#1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Hello there swc forum!!!!

I recently left my old squad because the leader was very impatient and seemed to be ok with people teasing my son in game chat. Im just your average fella, looking to hunt some rebel scum in wars you know? I have 3 star wars commander accounts. My son plays on 1 and still needs some time to learn the game. He knows how to donate correctly, just a little impatient with his base lol My main account is level 10 and my mini is a 8. I do not rush my bases and am happy to donate more than i request. Im on almost every day of the year and i am able to use line. I hope to meet some great new faces

XtsuperFunk
Cadet Trooper

Re: In need of a respectful, active squad. Details below

Post#2 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:15 pm

Try joining us at PSlapRebels. My son is also on the squad. We keep our chat to the LINE app so he doesn't see any of the adult chat.

Theboogieman
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:03 am

Thank you for the invitation Xtsuperfunk. I browsed through the squad and though you all look like an honorable group. Theres a name in there i dont find appropriate for my sons current age(4).

Pierider
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:10 am

NotYourDingo imperial squad has good seasoned, respectful, and helpful players. we just ask to stay active and donate and request troops. We respect family time so there's an understanding that we all have lives belong gaming

I also have a rebel squad too with a younger group called NotYourDingoRebs too

Theboogieman
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:33 am

Hello Pierider!

Thank you for your invitation! Id very much like to join your squad, except there are currently 30 people in it...

Nebula9
Officer

Post#6 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:39 pm

Check out Death Disciples. Nice group who are looking for active players. We use Line to communicate.

Rangers
Commodore

Post#7 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:12 am

Hello there,

I am leader of the Devils family. We have 6 squads that do a mix of op and no op wars. We cater for all level of players. I created Devils nearly a year ago now and it has grown into something that has exceeded my expectations.

We use Line throughout and each squad has its own chat and war rooms and we have a family chat for everyone with over 100 members. We’re easy going but serious in war. Lots of experience too.

If this interests you please message me on Line. My ID is rangers40

Thanks

DravenTheWicked
Commander

Post#8 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:29 pm

We here at Death Disciples are nothing but respectful and we’re currently looking for active members to war and be part of an OG Legendary Squad.

We keep it clean and we’re a great group of players who treat each other like family. You won’t be just a number, everyone’s together as a team.

Take the time to check us out, please. My line ID is draventhewicked. Thanks!

Kfo
Cadet Trooper

Post#9 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 pm

Come and join squad Kfo we need good active players - open to all.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”