A public service announcement from LusherForce

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
TK1973
Commander

Re: A public service announcement from LusherForce

Post#21 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:01 pm

We have space right now for three commanders, willing to do the Emperor’s work and destroy rebels for fun. Come check us out. HQ5 and up, so you are ready for war and know your way around the game. Hit me up on discord TK1973#8568 or MegaMaul#7075, introduce yourself and we can show you our server!
Leader of LusherForce and part of a great leadership group

DarthChucky
Lieutenant

Post#22 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:53 pm

LusherForce is the best Imperial Squad that I have ever had the pleasure of serving with in this game. Anyone (level 4 or higher) who wants to learn tips and strategies that will help them in regular game play as well as squad wars; should check out LusherForce. You will not regret it. They have milk, cookies, and the desire to destroy all Rebel Scum.

TK1973
Commander

Post#23 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:25 am

Hello all, we have a few openings within LusherForce. As the previous posts say, we war once a week on the weekend, maxed out on squad perks and we are generous in requests. We have an excellent war record, with a proven system for war. Come and see if we are a good fit for your wants and needs. All we ask is that you are a HQ5 minimum, you are available to war once a month and you can connect with Discord (this is our in squad communications and server). My discord ID is TK1973#8568.
Leader of LusherForce and part of a great leadership group

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”