New Johhar Kessen Power

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
jgawlowski
Commander

New Johhar Kessen Power

Post#1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:24 am

I have had a few instances where JK has been deployed and in ONE shot, he takes out My SC, and one of my droids. My SC is level 10 and under 3 level 8 and 9 shields. My droid is level 20.
ONE SHOT, takes out most of the defenses. This makes no sense. This power needs to be nerfed in the next update.

Jayjack
Admiral

Re: New Johhar Kessen Power

Post#2 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:08 pm

Hey but it works both ways!!! Not always can k shot be used perfectly as I'm still perfecting!!! But hey come on Kessen is the man and both Rebs and Imp have him so equal balance!!!
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Python6
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Yeah, wouldn't hold your breath on a nerf coming for JK. The devs actually commented on this on the official blog and pretty much said it was on purpose and if JK was one shotting your SC you need to change your base. Think old JK is part of the game for a bit now which isn't good since I think both sides agree that his one shot is way too powerful.
Leader jedisupremacy Windows Rebel Squad (JS.Padawans is our training squad for newer players) and mentor to our allied Android / IOS Rebel Squad - JediSupremacy
Member ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad
LINE app required / LINE ID is python6swc

JNB
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:52 am

ture both sides have him or could get him but JK is very hard for Imps to get leveled high as erkit is a rebel stronghold and any imps who go there for the contest get wiped out fast. Apparently you need 40k gears or more to get UC on erkit vs 25-30k for UC on other planet conflicts. I know of only a few Imps who have him above L7 but i get hit by lots of rebs with him.

DarthMundi
Commodore

Post#5 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Kessen is the most OP thing to ever hit this game. It makes playing as an Imperial pointless. It is not balanced. It is not equal. Rebels have immortal super speed healing droids. They have a unit that targets sheilds, is faster, has less housing has more hp and does more dps than the AT AT. If Imperials use Kessen they will NOT bust the sheilds. They will NOT have the housing to deploy a full loadout to take a base. They will NOT be able to use Kessen for more than a few seconds because they can not instantly heal him with immortal healers. There is NOTHING equal here. Also he should not be able to shoot though sheilds. He needs to have the shoot through sheilds ability removed. Or allow the AT AT to shoot through sheilds and destroy everything on the entire screen in the path of the shot. Only the cheapest of rebel players can defend this OP kessen

DarthMundi
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:30 pm

The only thing that can stop the medic heavy combo is sc troops. Now with super kessen sc troops in defence or having droidekas is no longer an option. How is this set up fair in squad wars? It needs to stop. The rebels have an instant 100% everything button. The Imperials get an instant removal of all defencive units and sheilds. How is a rebel hq 6 steamrolling a maxed Imperial hq 8 sound balanced to even the cheapest of rebel players?

Sprockets
Commander

Post#7 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Darth Mundi, Medic Droids are not immortal. Sometimes the Imperial turrets shoot at them -over- closer targets.
Did you ever notice that Imperial bases have WAY more turrets than Rebels? Is that fair?

Maybe you should think about restarting the game as a Rebel and see just how often we get steamrolled by higher level players.
Sprockets - Leader of DawnAlliance - Level 33 Squad
Current Rank - 9 / Current Medals - 13k+ / Current HQ - 8

DarthMundi
Commodore

Post#8 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:47 am

More turrets ok. Good one. Nice try. Getting beaten in pvp is not a problem. Kessen's super power is.

Sprockets
Commander

Post#9 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:10 am

Well, DarthMundi, maybe you can design your base differently to negate the effects of Kessen's super power.
Sprockets - Leader of DawnAlliance - Level 33 Squad
Current Rank - 9 / Current Medals - 13k+ / Current HQ - 8

DarthMundi
Commodore

Post#10 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:30 pm

Yea bud I have. The problem is that anti kessen is weak against everything else. High lvl Rebel players just keep Luke and Kessen in their loadout and drop either one depending on base layout. Anti kessen is just meat for luke to beat up.

Return to “Defending Rivals”